Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coatls in Love - Sweethearts
1 2
@Antiferret I'm not breeding my dragons! So I don't really mind if he's RTB or not, I just like male coatls better

Currently I have a gene project which is taking all of my money but damn do I want one of those male coatls of yours

Maybe hold one of them for me for a week please? I'll try my best to get the funds asap! Failing that, just add me to the pinglist!
@Antiferret I'm not breeding my dragons! So I don't really mind if he's RTB or not, I just like male coatls better

Currently I have a gene project which is taking all of my money but damn do I want one of those male coatls of yours

Maybe hold one of them for me for a week please? I'll try my best to get the funds asap! Failing that, just add me to the pinglist!
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@vhyxe

Sure thing. :3 No rush! I'll hold onto one of them for you for a bit. ;3
@vhyxe

Sure thing. :3 No rush! I'll hold onto one of them for you for a bit. ;3
{they look awesome}
{they look awesome}
{they look awesome}
{they look awesome}
One left!
One left!
a
a
@AntiFerret Thank you for pinging me! Again ;P I really do appreciate it!

The new babe is so precious~! I'm not sure YET what I'm going to do with him, but he's all mine... MWHAHAHAH-- *coughs*

Oooh... I should look through your nests! *_* You tend to have such lovely combinations, too!

Yeah... Do you think you'll have a whole new hatchery, then? Or just open up whenever certain ones are ready?

Or maybe do a few themed hatchery's per breed or colour theme or something? I'm... not sure if that's allowed? But do keep me updated!
@AntiFerret Thank you for pinging me! Again ;P I really do appreciate it!

The new babe is so precious~! I'm not sure YET what I'm going to do with him, but he's all mine... MWHAHAHAH-- *coughs*

Oooh... I should look through your nests! *_* You tend to have such lovely combinations, too!

Yeah... Do you think you'll have a whole new hatchery, then? Or just open up whenever certain ones are ready?

Or maybe do a few themed hatchery's per breed or colour theme or something? I'm... not sure if that's allowed? But do keep me updated!
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
@Xinda

XD Well, if I did have a hatchery, it would probably just encompass the whole of my lair. It wouldn't be anything big and fancy, but it would definitely show off the guaranteed pairs, as well as any general sales breedings.

For instance, Adonis and Aphrodite will ALWAYS nest together, whereas Sparkx doesn't have a forever mate, so he'd go with whoever, and their babs would just go up for sale afterwards, etc.

I will definitely keep you updated! Thank you again for giving him a forever home. D: I'm really glad he went somewhere safe! XD
@Xinda

XD Well, if I did have a hatchery, it would probably just encompass the whole of my lair. It wouldn't be anything big and fancy, but it would definitely show off the guaranteed pairs, as well as any general sales breedings.

For instance, Adonis and Aphrodite will ALWAYS nest together, whereas Sparkx doesn't have a forever mate, so he'd go with whoever, and their babs would just go up for sale afterwards, etc.

I will definitely keep you updated! Thank you again for giving him a forever home. D: I'm really glad he went somewhere safe! XD
1 2