Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hunger Games ~ Role Play
1 2 3 4
@NekoTheKat @theWanderingOwl @Averis

Valoran silently stood upon his platform with a straight back and a blank expression. Staring straight ahead for the most part he only occasionally glanced at the others around him. There was a pit in his stomach despite his calm visage and he was sure the other Skydancers could sense it. By the Stormcatcher, when will it start?! His claws clasped tightly behind him almost shaking as he closed his eyes and tried to remain calm before the storm.
@NekoTheKat @theWanderingOwl @Averis

Valoran silently stood upon his platform with a straight back and a blank expression. Staring straight ahead for the most part he only occasionally glanced at the others around him. There was a pit in his stomach despite his calm visage and he was sure the other Skydancers could sense it. By the Stormcatcher, when will it start?! His claws clasped tightly behind him almost shaking as he closed his eyes and tried to remain calm before the storm.
@Poisontea @Averis @theWanderingOwl

DeadPool shifted around from the platform. "When in GladesKeepers forest is this dang thing gonna start?!" He muttered folding his arms in a pretzel.

@Poisontea @Averis @theWanderingOwl

DeadPool shifted around from the platform. "When in GladesKeepers forest is this dang thing gonna start?!" He muttered folding his arms in a pretzel.

@Poisontea @Imani

Soul nearly leaped out his skin when he felt a claw brush his neck. The Mirror immediately turned his head to look at the dragon that touched only to come face to face with an Imperial (Torval). After Soul finished taking in the impossibly large dragon he realized he was being spoken to. Really. Did the Imperial really just ask that question?

"Oh I'm fine. I'm just standing here waiting for my possibly imminent death. No worries," he said, a hint of sarcasm evident in his voice.

As soon as he;d finished speaking to the male Imperial (Torval) he heard another voice. Turning to look over heis shoulder he spyed another Imperial, this one female (Sora). Oh great. He was sat between two impossibly huge dragons. Well, at least this one wasn't trying to touch him.

"Soul," he said curtly, still keeping one eye on the first Imperial (Torval), "Guessing your the other Light Flight dragon?"
@Poisontea @Imani

Soul nearly leaped out his skin when he felt a claw brush his neck. The Mirror immediately turned his head to look at the dragon that touched only to come face to face with an Imperial (Torval). After Soul finished taking in the impossibly large dragon he realized he was being spoken to. Really. Did the Imperial really just ask that question?

"Oh I'm fine. I'm just standing here waiting for my possibly imminent death. No worries," he said, a hint of sarcasm evident in his voice.

As soon as he;d finished speaking to the male Imperial (Torval) he heard another voice. Turning to look over heis shoulder he spyed another Imperial, this one female (Sora). Oh great. He was sat between two impossibly huge dragons. Well, at least this one wasn't trying to touch him.

"Soul," he said curtly, still keeping one eye on the first Imperial (Torval), "Guessing your the other Light Flight dragon?"
@poisontea

Soul couldn't help but feel bad for snapping at the large Imperial (Torval). Especially after seeing the larger dragon backpedal in such panicked way. He was probably just young.

"Hey," he called back over to the male Imperial, "Sorry for snapping at you. You scared me is all." Why he was bothering to apologize he had no idea. Maybe it would keep him alive longer. Not that he didn't feel bad, he did, but they were probably gonna die anyway.

He really needed to stop thinking about it.
@poisontea

Soul couldn't help but feel bad for snapping at the large Imperial (Torval). Especially after seeing the larger dragon backpedal in such panicked way. He was probably just young.

"Hey," he called back over to the male Imperial, "Sorry for snapping at you. You scared me is all." Why he was bothering to apologize he had no idea. Maybe it would keep him alive longer. Not that he didn't feel bad, he did, but they were probably gonna die anyway.

He really needed to stop thinking about it.
@Imani

Deciding he didn't want to ruin his potential alliance with Sora. Soul bit back the sarcastic statement that was already on his tongue in favor of something that wouldn't get his head bitten off.

"Yes. But so is everyone else I'd imagine," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. He barely payed attention to the other Imperial (Torvul) as he took off. "Honestly out of everyone in my clan I was probably the best choice for this whole thing."
@Imani

Deciding he didn't want to ruin his potential alliance with Sora. Soul bit back the sarcastic statement that was already on his tongue in favor of something that wouldn't get his head bitten off.

"Yes. But so is everyone else I'd imagine," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. He barely payed attention to the other Imperial (Torvul) as he took off. "Honestly out of everyone in my clan I was probably the best choice for this whole thing."
@theWanderingOwl, @NekoTheKat, @Auronael, @Poisontea, @Averis, @Knightwing, @Imani, (sorry for pinging. Trying to get the hang of these multiple people rps. Used to one on one...)

"HEY, GUYS!"

Flash flew in randomly, extremely fast. She looked around and seen some dragons flying around; "This is the chance," she thought: "I could make friends! I won't be entirely alone with my Dragon-Snail!"

She ran towards whoever was still on the ground (as I'm trying to follow along but lost rather easily; ) "HI! I'm Spark Flash, but you can call me Flash for short! What's your name(s)?"
@theWanderingOwl, @NekoTheKat, @Auronael, @Poisontea, @Averis, @Knightwing, @Imani, (sorry for pinging. Trying to get the hang of these multiple people rps. Used to one on one...)

"HEY, GUYS!"

Flash flew in randomly, extremely fast. She looked around and seen some dragons flying around; "This is the chance," she thought: "I could make friends! I won't be entirely alone with my Dragon-Snail!"

She ran towards whoever was still on the ground (as I'm trying to follow along but lost rather easily; ) "HI! I'm Spark Flash, but you can call me Flash for short! What's your name(s)?"
@theWanderingOwl, @FlashFrost, @Auronael, @Poisontea, @Averis, @Knightwing, @Imani,

DeadPool sighed and took out his paw. "My names DeadPool, nice to meet you... Flash? I guess, this is my friend Rouge here." He said pointing towards a green based skydancer
@theWanderingOwl, @FlashFrost, @Auronael, @Poisontea, @Averis, @Knightwing, @Imani,

DeadPool sighed and took out his paw. "My names DeadPool, nice to meet you... Flash? I guess, this is my friend Rouge here." He said pointing towards a green based skydancer
@theWanderingOwl, @FlashFrost, @NekoTheKat, @Poisontea, @Averis, @Knightwing, @Imani

((Hey guys, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to back out of this RP due to life and stuff xD It seemed like it would've been fun, I'm sorry!))
@theWanderingOwl, @FlashFrost, @NekoTheKat, @Poisontea, @Averis, @Knightwing, @Imani

((Hey guys, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to back out of this RP due to life and stuff xD It seemed like it would've been fun, I'm sorry!))
they/them ~ Leo ~ INFP/J
@NekoTheKat, @Auronael, @Poisontea, @Averis, @Knightwing, @Imani, @FlashFrost

"Attention, tributes!" Ares' voice boomed throughout the arena. A hologram of his armor-clad face projected onto the dome. His eyes squinted, as he waited for everyone's attention.

Phrost stood alone, at the edge of her platform. She was so conflicted with her relationships between these dragons. She wanted to make friends with them, so she might have a chance, but she didn't understand their enthusiasm. The only dragon that she might actually understand would be Soul. But, that was only because he had the same attitude as her. Suddenly, she heard a sound that, at first, could only be described as thunder. Looking up, she listened in and realized that it was purely Ares' voice.
@NekoTheKat, @Auronael, @Poisontea, @Averis, @Knightwing, @Imani, @FlashFrost

"Attention, tributes!" Ares' voice boomed throughout the arena. A hologram of his armor-clad face projected onto the dome. His eyes squinted, as he waited for everyone's attention.

Phrost stood alone, at the edge of her platform. She was so conflicted with her relationships between these dragons. She wanted to make friends with them, so she might have a chance, but she didn't understand their enthusiasm. The only dragon that she might actually understand would be Soul. But, that was only because he had the same attitude as her. Suddenly, she heard a sound that, at first, could only be described as thunder. Looking up, she listened in and realized that it was purely Ares' voice.
GbDe7HC.png
@theWanderingOwl @Poisontea @FlashFrost

Valoran knew that his fellow dragons were nervous or anxious but he was certainly not expecting someone to start flying off before they were given the go ahead. He openly stared in shock as he watched the black Imperial start to fly away from the clearing. Were they crazy?! He watched expecting them to be struck out of the sky for violating the rules.

He was then startled out of his horrified trance by a very loud and cheery voice. His head whips around to origin of the voice only to see what looks like a mirror suddenly dive unto the grass after a snail. He wasn't sure how he felt about all of this. One dragon suddenly decides to play with death and another is searching through the grass for food all while everyone here is waiting for what might be their inevitable death... When would this thing start already?

Speak of the devil. His attention was grabbed almost immediately after Ares spoke. He would even dare to say that the pit in his stomach was almost gone and he was even happy to start.
@theWanderingOwl @Poisontea @FlashFrost

Valoran knew that his fellow dragons were nervous or anxious but he was certainly not expecting someone to start flying off before they were given the go ahead. He openly stared in shock as he watched the black Imperial start to fly away from the clearing. Were they crazy?! He watched expecting them to be struck out of the sky for violating the rules.

He was then startled out of his horrified trance by a very loud and cheery voice. His head whips around to origin of the voice only to see what looks like a mirror suddenly dive unto the grass after a snail. He wasn't sure how he felt about all of this. One dragon suddenly decides to play with death and another is searching through the grass for food all while everyone here is waiting for what might be their inevitable death... When would this thing start already?

Speak of the devil. His attention was grabbed almost immediately after Ares spoke. He would even dare to say that the pit in his stomach was almost gone and he was even happy to start.
1 2 3 4