Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39
@Drytil Aw, thank you very much! >//< I'll be sure to ping you if it doesn't win. x3
@Drytil Aw, thank you very much! >//< I'll be sure to ping you if it doesn't win. x3
@Drytil

Awh, thanks a bunch~! I'll likely send it to print if it doesn't win, so I'll be sure to give you a ping if that's the case. owo
Thanks so much for the interest!
@Drytil

Awh, thanks a bunch~! I'll likely send it to print if it doesn't win, so I'll be sure to give you a ping if that's the case. owo
Thanks so much for the interest!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SilverLately If your Fabricated Friend entry somehow doesn't win, and you print it up, would you ping me? I love it!
@SilverLately If your Fabricated Friend entry somehow doesn't win, and you print it up, would you ping me? I love it!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser can do. If you'd pop a request on my bio I'd be less likely to lose it. I plan on printing both my entries, and I'm sure I'll make a fourm post for it eventually.
@ThistleChaser can do. If you'd pop a request on my bio I'd be less likely to lose it. I plan on printing both my entries, and I'm sure I'll make a fourm post for it eventually.
@Isis I'm pretty green myself! But your entries were stunning ;D Good luck and may your future accent/skin-making endeavors be met with success!
@Isis I'm pretty green myself! But your entries were stunning ;D Good luck and may your future accent/skin-making endeavors be met with success!
IoV6SSS.png
Selling specialty triple obsidian 'claws, sky imperials, and cry/face dragons!
@Spinaria then i'll have to be furiously on the lookout ;D
@Spinaria then i'll have to be furiously on the lookout ;D
IoV6SSS.png
Selling specialty triple obsidian 'claws, sky imperials, and cry/face dragons!
@Wookieinmashoo Hello, do you have any previews of your Spiral accent? It looks promising, but hard to judge without previews. You could also put them in the thread after the accent itself :)
@Wookieinmashoo Hello, do you have any previews of your Spiral accent? It looks promising, but hard to judge without previews. You could also put them in the thread after the accent itself :)
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
@Muszka
Unfortunately, I don't know how to make a preview, sorry.
@Muszka
Unfortunately, I don't know how to make a preview, sorry.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@SherokuTakari Your accent is gorgeous!
@SherokuTakari Your accent is gorgeous!
@Kaljaia **** that's a gorgeous accent!! The colour scheme is really really nice as well.
@Chilling that one is so very nice and intriguing. I really love it on the black skydancer!!
@meanling super cute!! I love the colours and the lighting around the pearl.
@Kaljaia **** that's a gorgeous accent!! The colour scheme is really really nice as well.
@Chilling that one is so very nice and intriguing. I really love it on the black skydancer!!
@meanling super cute!! I love the colours and the lighting around the pearl.
sU6pe.png
Signature image drawn by Lpip. The character is property of them!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39