Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Strike Raffle - WINNERS
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 125
ONLINE, but at work, so the usual caveats of blah blah I have to work, might be pauses in service.

But SCIENCE marches on!
ONLINE, but at work, so the usual caveats of blah blah I have to work, might be pauses in service.

But SCIENCE marches on!
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
[center]I am stillll online and accepting dragons. :) WHILE MAKING PANCAKES. I work in RoMD. the Research on Multitasking Department. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7f9f52bff78222876cffdac4ad3c6b6/tumblr_mq82ce0Vau1s9byz3o1_400.gif[/img][/center]
I am stillll online and accepting dragons. :) WHILE MAKING PANCAKES.
I work in RoMD. the Research on Multitasking Department.

tumblr_mq82ce0Vau1s9byz3o1_400.gif
HIATUS
@Naariel
I sent you 5 dragons earlier, but I haven't seen them being added to the ticket list
@Naariel
I sent you 5 dragons earlier, but I haven't seen them being added to the ticket list
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche
Don't worry! I like to update the ticket list right before I go offline - so you will be added. But I can update it now, if you want me to!
@Ikunoche
Don't worry! I like to update the ticket list right before I go offline - so you will be added. But I can update it now, if you want me to!
HIATUS
@Naariel

Mmm... pancakes. Just don't add one of the new hires to the batter by accident!
@Naariel

Mmm... pancakes. Just don't add one of the new hires to the batter by accident!
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@Naariel
I see, just wanted to make sure my tickets didn't get lost n_n' No need to rush~
@Naariel
I see, just wanted to make sure my tickets didn't get lost n_n' No need to rush~
8wF4Uc8.png
@mlsclassics

Hmm yeah. We wouldn't want another accident like that again. I almost became pancake god damnit!
@mlsclassics

Hmm yeah. We wouldn't want another accident like that again. I almost became pancake god damnit!
HIATUS
@DitzyDeer
Your dragon is in the auction house! Unfortunately I cannot accept him before he's taken off there. :)
@DitzyDeer
Your dragon is in the auction house! Unfortunately I cannot accept him before he's taken off there. :)
HIATUS
@Naariel Sorry about that! He is now all yours
@Naariel Sorry about that! He is now all yours
@Reitgerte Back now, if you haven't sent them to one of the other volunteers.
@Reitgerte Back now, if you haven't sent them to one of the other volunteers.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 125