Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay anyone?
Sunstarpony strides and looks around, desperately for a role-play that isn't full, private, or too many interested to handle. Not finding one, she moves on to create her own role-play post in hopes to cure her bordem. She clears her throat and stands straight in front of the huge Forum.
"Hello! If your still reading this then I hope that little blurb shows a bit about my Role-play skills. I'm really fine with any sort of rp...with the exception of romance but I'll try my best. I'm on here most days except for Wednesday thorough Friday. If you interested then go and comment below," she finishes. She smiles and waves as she leaves the forum, hopeful that she may get a reply.
Sunstarpony strides and looks around, desperately for a role-play that isn't full, private, or too many interested to handle. Not finding one, she moves on to create her own role-play post in hopes to cure her bordem. She clears her throat and stands straight in front of the huge Forum.
"Hello! If your still reading this then I hope that little blurb shows a bit about my Role-play skills. I'm really fine with any sort of rp...with the exception of romance but I'll try my best. I'm on here most days except for Wednesday thorough Friday. If you interested then go and comment below," she finishes. She smiles and waves as she leaves the forum, hopeful that she may get a reply.
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
@sunstarpony

Hey, I'm up for a RP. :) idk what happened to my other ones, but since you're asking, I might as well answer. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Servo."
@sunstarpony

Hey, I'm up for a RP. :) idk what happened to my other ones, but since you're asking, I might as well answer. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Servo."
@sunstarpony I'm new to this but I'll give it a go!

"And I'm Drei!"
@sunstarpony I'm new to this but I'll give it a go!

"And I'm Drei!"
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
@Dreifach @sunstarpony
You two should join me in my RoTG RP! You can make your own OC! Mine is Servo, of course. "Pleased to meet you, Drei."
@Dreifach @sunstarpony
You two should join me in my RoTG RP! You can make your own OC! Mine is Servo, of course. "Pleased to meet you, Drei."
I'll have a look!
@ServoUnomi

"Likewise." Drei purred, bowing.

(Are we dragons or what)
I'll have a look!
@ServoUnomi

"Likewise." Drei purred, bowing.

(Are we dragons or what)

Lil rainbow boi, me
It's up to you. :)

@Dreifach
It's up to you. :)

@Dreifach
@ServoUnomi @Dreifach
AH!! Dragons to rp with! Thank you for even commenting!
Galixen smiled wildly as he bowed to the newcomers, his feathered tail swaying behind him. "Pleasure to meet both of you! Drei and Servo, can't wait."
@ServoUnomi @Dreifach
AH!! Dragons to rp with! Thank you for even commenting!
Galixen smiled wildly as he bowed to the newcomers, his feathered tail swaying behind him. "Pleasure to meet both of you! Drei and Servo, can't wait."
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
@sunstarpony @Dreifach

"Ready when you are." I smile.
@sunstarpony @Dreifach

"Ready when you are." I smile.
@ServoUnomi
@sunstarpony

"Then let's get started!" Drei grinned, with a wink
@ServoUnomi
@sunstarpony

"Then let's get started!" Drei grinned, with a wink