Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay for all!(No more peeps joining)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61
@MusicalShadow @LilCipherz @Alannah1212 @John117 @BadSinger

he doors shut of the castle Asriel looked for an exit but they were trapped. Lily didn't remember him or Maileen. This was it. (THEN GASTER BLASTERS BLASTED EVERYONE THE END!!!) Asriel set Maileen down and protected her and looked at lily. "..." He couldn't cough up any words.
@MusicalShadow @LilCipherz @Alannah1212 @John117 @BadSinger

he doors shut of the castle Asriel looked for an exit but they were trapped. Lily didn't remember him or Maileen. This was it. (THEN GASTER BLASTERS BLASTED EVERYONE THE END!!!) Asriel set Maileen down and protected her and looked at lily. "..." He couldn't cough up any words.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
Maileen was barley moving, only her chest moving up and down from her breath.

Bill looked at Lily, "Haha! Go on, kill them. The unconscious one you can torture and the other if you can knock him out too!

@wolf122203
@lilcipherz
@faithfulleader
@alannah1212
@badsinger
@john117
Maileen was barley moving, only her chest moving up and down from her breath.

Bill looked at Lily, "Haha! Go on, kill them. The unconscious one you can torture and the other if you can knock him out too!

@wolf122203
@lilcipherz
@faithfulleader
@alannah1212
@badsinger
@john117
304rU.gif nXU2b.gif pxnfx.gif Bmer1.gif

Please help my eggs grow!
"...." Asriel still couldn't cough up anything and he knew Maileen couldn't so he stood in front of her, protecting her, in hypergod form. (It's Emma's turn here..)

@MusicalShadow
@LilCipherz
@Alannah1212
@FaithfulLeader
@BadSinger
@John117
"...." Asriel still couldn't cough up anything and he knew Maileen couldn't so he stood in front of her, protecting her, in hypergod form. (It's Emma's turn here..)

@MusicalShadow
@LilCipherz
@Alannah1212
@FaithfulLeader
@BadSinger
@John117
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
@lilcipherz
@lilcipherz

@LilCipherz
@LilCipherz
(Geeeezzz!!!) @wolf122203 @musicalshadow @alannah1212

Lily looked at Bill and nodded. She flew over to Asriel and Maileen. "I won't kill you yet. I just want to get my memories back..." She felt a black tear roll down her face..
(Geeeezzz!!!) @wolf122203 @musicalshadow @alannah1212

Lily looked at Bill and nodded. She flew over to Asriel and Maileen. "I won't kill you yet. I just want to get my memories back..." She felt a black tear roll down her face..
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
"Lily. It's your best friends!" Asriel said looking right into her eyes. "And if you don't remember us, kill me, but spare her" Asriel pointed at Maileen. "Don't. Hurt. Her." He stared right into Lily's eyes. @LilCipherz @MusicalShadow
"Lily. It's your best friends!" Asriel said looking right into her eyes. "And if you don't remember us, kill me, but spare her" Asriel pointed at Maileen. "Don't. Hurt. Her." He stared right into Lily's eyes. @LilCipherz @MusicalShadow
Maileens tail twitched a bit in pain, the rest of her body obviously tense from the wound in her back that refused to heal on its own. What weapon or magic had hit her anyways?..

Bill cackled and continued to watch, "Hurry up Lily, I may just kill one myself." He looked at Asriel.

@lilcipherz
@wolf12203
@alannah1212
@badsinger
@john117
Maileens tail twitched a bit in pain, the rest of her body obviously tense from the wound in her back that refused to heal on its own. What weapon or magic had hit her anyways?..

Bill cackled and continued to watch, "Hurry up Lily, I may just kill one myself." He looked at Asriel.

@lilcipherz
@wolf12203
@alannah1212
@badsinger
@john117

Koro, Sir i still think we should take Asriel and kill the other she has hyper death mode we could use that Bill.
@musicalshadow
Koro, Sir i still think we should take Asriel and kill the other she has hyper death mode we could use that Bill.
@musicalshadow
Asriel didnt move from the position he was in over Maileen. He just stood there. Protecting her. @LilCipherz @MusicalShadow @BadSinger
Asriel didnt move from the position he was in over Maileen. He just stood there. Protecting her. @LilCipherz @MusicalShadow @BadSinger
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61