Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NP Giveaway Winners pg41
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42
Congratulations to the winners thus far! ^^
Congratulations to the winners thus far! ^^
tumblr_pmpdofcDAy1y6e1pto1_500.gif
How do i claim a prize?!
How do i claim a prize?!
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
@SnakeTeeth - Yes! There will be as many rounds as there are prizes :)

@Determined - You just need to name the one prize you want most out of them all. Since you were drawn first you get your pick of any one prize. :)
@SnakeTeeth - Yes! There will be as many rounds as there are prizes :)

@Determined - You just need to name the one prize you want most out of them all. Since you were drawn first you get your pick of any one prize. :)
raffleguideicon.png
congrats winners! ^^
congrats winners! ^^
@Zenrayeed - I have passed first selection onto the second winner. You have until 9pm FR time tonight to claim a hatchling.

@Fabes - Were you still interested in the Coatl baby from that group as your choice?

The following users have until 9pm FR Time tonight to give me their lists.
Anyone who does not have a list posted on this forum by that time will be pushed to the top of the next winner draw. Please see page 32 for the information on claiming your winning slot.

@Determined
@dystheist
@Sykohtic
@Zarena
@Zenrayeed - I have passed first selection onto the second winner. You have until 9pm FR time tonight to claim a hatchling.

@Fabes - Were you still interested in the Coatl baby from that group as your choice?

The following users have until 9pm FR Time tonight to give me their lists.
Anyone who does not have a list posted on this forum by that time will be pushed to the top of the next winner draw. Please see page 32 for the information on claiming your winning slot.

@Determined
@dystheist
@Sykohtic
@Zarena
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla AHH!! wow thank you

Prize 15 - Teardrop Citrine Set
Prize 42 - Stone Set 06
Prize 40 - Stone Set 04
Prize 38 - Stone Set 03
@Kittzilla AHH!! wow thank you

Prize 15 - Teardrop Citrine Set
Prize 42 - Stone Set 06
Prize 40 - Stone Set 04
Prize 38 - Stone Set 03
Umm can i have anything?
Umm can i have anything?
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
@Determined - Yes, you were picked as the first ticket. That means you can pick any prize on the front page of this thread. Please list the number of the prize you want most among them all.
@Determined - Yes, you were picked as the first ticket. That means you can pick any prize on the front page of this thread. Please list the number of the prize you want most among them all.
raffleguideicon.png
Prize 06 - Brass/Gold Steampunk Set
Prize 07 - Assorted Steampunk Set
Prize 14 - Teardrop Lapis Set
Prize 13 - Ebony & Gold Set
Prize 12 - Satin & Bows Set
Prize 11 - Teardrop Shadow Set
Prize 10 - Ornate Jewelry Set
Prize 06 - Brass/Gold Steampunk Set
Prize 07 - Assorted Steampunk Set
Prize 14 - Teardrop Lapis Set
Prize 13 - Ebony & Gold Set
Prize 12 - Satin & Bows Set
Prize 11 - Teardrop Shadow Set
Prize 10 - Ornate Jewelry Set
@Kittzilla yes! thank you!
@Kittzilla yes! thank you!
dgjait.jpg
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42