Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NP Giveaway Winners pg41
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42
@Kittzilla May I please join? Thank you very much!
@Kittzilla May I please join? Thank you very much!
jeP77rs.jpg
@UniChloe:

Welcome! Be sure to ping the owner of the raffle; @Kittzilla
@UniChloe:

Welcome! Be sure to ping the owner of the raffle; @Kittzilla
ZNhRsiG.png
Tickets are logged to this point for the main raffle. I am still working on the ticket count for the special prize. Thanks for your patience :)

@Feraros - As it has come to my attention, please refrain from using the ping list to this forum within other raffle forums. Mass pinging to multiple forums is very confusing for people to navigate, especially for newcomers, and may be considered expressly unwelcome by some. You are welcome to promote another raffle within my forum, for the newcomers to go to, without pinging them. I understand that you are a new member and yet may not know all the etiquette on the forums, so I wanted to help inform you to be careful to not abuse the ping system.

@Rohini - I noticed as I was going through tickets for the special prize that your initial claim/ping post is missing. Was this accidental?
Tickets are logged to this point for the main raffle. I am still working on the ticket count for the special prize. Thanks for your patience :)

@Feraros - As it has come to my attention, please refrain from using the ping list to this forum within other raffle forums. Mass pinging to multiple forums is very confusing for people to navigate, especially for newcomers, and may be considered expressly unwelcome by some. You are welcome to promote another raffle within my forum, for the newcomers to go to, without pinging them. I understand that you are a new member and yet may not know all the etiquette on the forums, so I wanted to help inform you to be careful to not abuse the ping system.

@Rohini - I noticed as I was going through tickets for the special prize that your initial claim/ping post is missing. Was this accidental?
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla
Hi I'm Ahuri. Sorry, I changed my user today and totally forgot about it Dx
@Kittzilla
Hi I'm Ahuri. Sorry, I changed my user today and totally forgot about it Dx
@Kittzilla
Thanks!

(by the way, antiqueantler messaged me to join this raffle - can she be added as someone who pinged me? I can send a screenshot of the message if you'd like)

@Malardene
@Kittzilla
Thanks!

(by the way, antiqueantler messaged me to join this raffle - can she be added as someone who pinged me? I can send a screenshot of the message if you'd like)

@Malardene
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@Kittzilla may i have a ticket please? Thank you!
@Kittzilla may i have a ticket please? Thank you!
iOadmp2.png
@Kittzilla

I'd like to join in on this!
@Kittzilla

I'd like to join in on this!
2uYVK1M.gif
Thanks for pinging me :D

I'd like to enter, please~ @Kittzilla
Thanks for pinging me :D

I'd like to enter, please~ @Kittzilla
@Kittzilla

I'd like a ticket if it's not too late!
@Kittzilla

I'd like a ticket if it's not too late!
0MOTqiO.png xxx OmjCfCx.png xxxxx B22V9ta.png
@Kittzilla

Ahh frick! I forgot I joined in December! Sorry 'bout that!
@Kittzilla

Ahh frick! I forgot I joined in December! Sorry 'bout that!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42