Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request~
1 2
@Rheina @Ukyo

Hello, and sorry for bothering you! I was searching for two dragons to maybe possibly breed for a dream dragon. So, would it be possible for me to breed Rheina's Luna with Ukyo's Navani?

Luna has a 9 day cooldown left & Navani has a 4 day cooldown left, so if you both would be willing to wait until that's over then that would be amazing! I could ping you both when the dragons are ready or you could send them to me in advance, whichever one you're most comfortable with~

I'm searching for a triple rose coatl pair with those certain genes that both of your dragons have. Of course, if you'd rather not send your dragon to me, that's fine & I can try to find substitutes. :)

I can offer collateral if you'd like, and I'll be breeding them in my nest. I can offer a hatchling or two when the nest hatches (if there are more than 1 eggs) or treasure, just state what you'd like & I'll try my best to get it!

Thank you and have a great day (:

Ahh, never mind, Rheina, sorry about this ): I already found a substitute for the female.
@Rheina @Ukyo

Hello, and sorry for bothering you! I was searching for two dragons to maybe possibly breed for a dream dragon. So, would it be possible for me to breed Rheina's Luna with Ukyo's Navani?

Luna has a 9 day cooldown left & Navani has a 4 day cooldown left, so if you both would be willing to wait until that's over then that would be amazing! I could ping you both when the dragons are ready or you could send them to me in advance, whichever one you're most comfortable with~

I'm searching for a triple rose coatl pair with those certain genes that both of your dragons have. Of course, if you'd rather not send your dragon to me, that's fine & I can try to find substitutes. :)

I can offer collateral if you'd like, and I'll be breeding them in my nest. I can offer a hatchling or two when the nest hatches (if there are more than 1 eggs) or treasure, just state what you'd like & I'll try my best to get it!

Thank you and have a great day (:

Ahh, never mind, Rheina, sorry about this ): I already found a substitute for the female.
4OQcs93.png
@Alexis pinging myself as well.
@Alexis pinging myself as well.
4OQcs93.png
@Alexis
Thanks for asking me and I'm really sorry to say that I can't offer him;0 I brought him for my personal breeding project to make triple rose petal-butterfly hatchlings.....since nobody knows when petal gene comes....I can't breed him X0 I'm so sorry.....;0
@Alexis
Thanks for asking me and I'm really sorry to say that I can't offer him;0 I brought him for my personal breeding project to make triple rose petal-butterfly hatchlings.....since nobody knows when petal gene comes....I can't breed him X0 I'm so sorry.....;0
@playerBS

Ah that's fine! I can look for another one haha :) good luck with your breeding project!
@playerBS

Ah that's fine! I can look for another one haha :) good luck with your breeding project!
4OQcs93.png
@Alexis ahhh I didn't know people did this haha. Yeah I have no problem sending him over for a few days! it'd be cool if I could get one of the babies if the nest is big enough but if not, no worries!
You can just ping/message me when you need him since I'll probably forget :')
@Alexis ahhh I didn't know people did this haha. Yeah I have no problem sending him over for a few days! it'd be cool if I could get one of the babies if the nest is big enough but if not, no worries!
You can just ping/message me when you need him since I'll probably forget :')
@Ukyo @Misaki0728

Actually, since you both already agreed, could I maybe breed Ukyo's Navani & Misaki0728's Aphrodite? Navani still has a 4 day cooldown, so I could ping you both when that's over.

I'm sorry about switching the dragons, but I'm pming with another user who has one rose coatl for sale so I don't need two separate breeding requests anymore.

Thank you both so much! (: I'll definitely send a hatchling over, Ukyo, if there is more than one egg. I can offer treasure as payment as well.
@Ukyo @Misaki0728

Actually, since you both already agreed, could I maybe breed Ukyo's Navani & Misaki0728's Aphrodite? Navani still has a 4 day cooldown, so I could ping you both when that's over.

I'm sorry about switching the dragons, but I'm pming with another user who has one rose coatl for sale so I don't need two separate breeding requests anymore.

Thank you both so much! (: I'll definitely send a hatchling over, Ukyo, if there is more than one egg. I can offer treasure as payment as well.
4OQcs93.png
@Alexis yep, no problem with me. you don't have to offer treasure, I wasn't really doing much with Navani right now anyway :o
@Alexis yep, no problem with me. you don't have to offer treasure, I wasn't really doing much with Navani right now anyway :o
@Ukyo

Alright, thank you! I really appreciate this. I'll send Navani & a hatchling, if possible, when he's done breeding :)
@Ukyo

Alright, thank you! I really appreciate this. I'll send Navani & a hatchling, if possible, when he's done breeding :)
4OQcs93.png
@alexis

So yes on the breeding request? Do you want me to send over a CR? I still have to take off her apparel and familiar
@alexis

So yes on the breeding request? Do you want me to send over a CR? I still have to take off her apparel and familiar
pukasloth_sleeping.gif
@Misaki0728

Yes on the request, but with a different dragon, if that's okay (: The male coatl still has a 4-day cooldown, so you can wait until then unless you'd rather send the CR now ^^
@Misaki0728

Yes on the request, but with a different dragon, if that's okay (: The male coatl still has a 4-day cooldown, so you can wait until then unless you'd rather send the CR now ^^
4OQcs93.png
1 2