Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Sylestia [W] FR, MC
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Much more interested in FR--gems, treasure, eggs, sprites, maybe old festival items. But I enjoy MC's monthly pets and would also like some MC gems and/or nuggets. I'll look at some pets and mushrooms, especially monthly ones, but I'll be picky. I am [url=https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/view/Vely]Vely[/url] on MC and [url=https://www.sylestia.com/view/users/?userid=15050]Velyanthe[/url] on Sylestia. I am also willing to sell most pets on my Sylestia account. I have a number of tagged and exclusive pets in my stables 2 and 4, with multi-vis offspring in 3 and 5. There's also some in stable 1 on account of my hatchery sticking them in there. I also have multi-vis themed offspring (ryori, griffi, lig, puff). I'll respond slower on there than on FR but will check there every few days at least. I'm also not maintaining this list as well as [url=https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=32767]the one on Sylestia[/url]. Please check that thread for the most up-to-date availability. [b]Notable pets:[/b] [url=https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1065652][img]https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?species=lighira&breed=sylesti&gender=male&gd1=NN&gd2=CI&gd3=NN&md1=NN&md2=BC&md3=DE&ec=f9b405&c1=030103&c2=a4350b&c3=ff9201&gd1c=cc653b&gd2c=c95f32&gd3c=fb6806&md1c=dd4004&md2c=030203&md3c=d33902&maturity=648&costume=0&owned=1&size=100.png[/img][/url] Haunted Hallows G2: CI; M2: BC; M3: DE 2500g [url=https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1085963][img]https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?species=lupora&breed=sylesti&gender=male&gd1=FH&gd2=NN&gd3=NN&md1=BH&md2=NN&md3=EG&ec=eaf5c0&c1=2c085a&c2=282b44&c3=c06bca&gd1c=20051f&gd2c=ab76c9&gd3c=f7dbf3&md1c=a9eff6&md2c=201d21&md3c=b280d2&maturity=648&costume=0&owned=1&size=100.png[/img][/url] Spellfall G1: FH; M1: BH; M3: EG 3000g [b]Items[/b] Mystical Aeridini Essence Regular Griffi Essence Masterful Snare Trap x2 Greater Genetic Mutator x4 Lesser Pet Dye x20 [b]Wardrobe[/b] I will check price on the broker if anyone is interested. Either make an offer or ask me for a price. If you ask me, I am prone to overpricing, especially with an economy I am no longer familiar with. [b]Monthly Items[/b] and other exclusives Baby Yeti (Jasmine) Ice Mage's Familiar (Spring Dew) Minstrel's Songbird (all) -- Might keep August Sunburst Nebula Gown Minstrel's Feathered Hat Minstrel's Harp Wings Ice Castle Background [b]Helds[/b] Conch Staff of Sparks Tranquility's Protector Gobbles the Turkey Tom the Turkey Frankendog (Patches, Stitch) Fiery Blade of the Headless Horseman Air Ryori-on-a-leash Arctic Dragon (Golden, Violet) Winter Kitsune (Frosty, Kip) Noble's Lovely Staff (all but peridot) Baby Gator (Swampy) Ghostly Hellhound (Azure, Golden) Lovely Koi (all) Festive Adventurer's Lantern (Rainbow) Staff of the Depths (Amethyst, Gloomy, Golden) Staff of the Peach (Violet) Supernova Staff (Starlight) Fairy Dragon Poleaxe (all) Pan Pipes (all) Soul Bane (blood, shadow) A lot of winter seasonals, I'm not listing all of them. [b]Outfits[/b] Fairy Dragon Faun Formal Halloween Ghostly Caretaker Supernova Vampire Holly Druid Nordic Warrior Winter Ball Winter Pajamas I have other items in the wardrobe not listed here but I think they're cheap ones.
Much more interested in FR--gems, treasure, eggs, sprites, maybe old festival items. But I enjoy MC's monthly pets and would also like some MC gems and/or nuggets. I'll look at some pets and mushrooms, especially monthly ones, but I'll be picky.

I am Vely on MC and Velyanthe on Sylestia.

I am also willing to sell most pets on my Sylestia account. I have a number of tagged and exclusive pets in my stables 2 and 4, with multi-vis offspring in 3 and 5. There's also some in stable 1 on account of my hatchery sticking them in there. I also have multi-vis themed offspring (ryori, griffi, lig, puff).

I'll respond slower on there than on FR but will check there every few days at least.

I'm also not maintaining this list as well as the one on Sylestia. Please check that thread for the most up-to-date availability.

Notable pets:

image_builder_pet.php?species=lighira&breed=sylesti&gender=male&gd1=NN&gd2=CI&gd3=NN&md1=NN&md2=BC&md3=DE&ec=f9b405&c1=030103&c2=a4350b&c3=ff9201&gd1c=cc653b&gd2c=c95f32&gd3c=fb6806&md1c=dd4004&md2c=030203&md3c=d33902&maturity=648&costume=0&owned=1&size=100.png
Haunted Hallows
G2: CI; M2: BC; M3: DE
2500g

image_builder_pet.php?species=lupora&breed=sylesti&gender=male&gd1=FH&gd2=NN&gd3=NN&md1=BH&md2=NN&md3=EG&ec=eaf5c0&c1=2c085a&c2=282b44&c3=c06bca&gd1c=20051f&gd2c=ab76c9&gd3c=f7dbf3&md1c=a9eff6&md2c=201d21&md3c=b280d2&maturity=648&costume=0&owned=1&size=100.png
Spellfall
G1: FH; M1: BH; M3: EG
3000g

Items

Mystical Aeridini Essence
Regular Griffi Essence
Masterful Snare Trap x2
Greater Genetic Mutator x4
Lesser Pet Dye x20

Wardrobe

I will check price on the broker if anyone is interested. Either make an offer or ask me for a price. If you ask me, I am prone to overpricing, especially with an economy I am no longer familiar with.

Monthly Items and other exclusives

Baby Yeti (Jasmine)
Ice Mage's Familiar (Spring Dew)
Minstrel's Songbird (all) -- Might keep August
Sunburst Nebula Gown
Minstrel's Feathered Hat
Minstrel's Harp Wings
Ice Castle Background

Helds

Conch Staff of Sparks
Tranquility's Protector
Gobbles the Turkey
Tom the Turkey
Frankendog (Patches, Stitch)
Fiery Blade of the Headless Horseman
Air Ryori-on-a-leash
Arctic Dragon (Golden, Violet)
Winter Kitsune (Frosty, Kip)
Noble's Lovely Staff (all but peridot)
Baby Gator (Swampy)
Ghostly Hellhound (Azure, Golden)
Lovely Koi (all)
Festive Adventurer's Lantern (Rainbow)
Staff of the Depths (Amethyst, Gloomy, Golden)
Staff of the Peach (Violet)
Supernova Staff (Starlight)
Fairy Dragon Poleaxe (all)
Pan Pipes (all)
Soul Bane (blood, shadow)

A lot of winter seasonals, I'm not listing all of them.

Outfits

Fairy Dragon
Faun
Formal Halloween
Ghostly Caretaker
Supernova
Vampire
Holly Druid
Nordic Warrior
Winter Ball
Winter Pajamas

I have other items in the wardrobe not listed here but I think they're cheap ones.
^
^
@Vely are you still interested in exchanging Sylestia Currency with FR? :)

I'd also be interested in what you are looking for for these items:

Air, Light Ryori-on-a-leash
Phantom Feline (Leo, Ghost)

Im not sure about your rates but I generally use 1 treasure is worth 2 gold ratio!
@Vely are you still interested in exchanging Sylestia Currency with FR? :)

I'd also be interested in what you are looking for for these items:

Air, Light Ryori-on-a-leash
Phantom Feline (Leo, Ghost)

Im not sure about your rates but I generally use 1 treasure is worth 2 gold ratio!
@Fifey

I am out of Sylestia currency by now, sorry.

I sold the ghost feline but still have Cleo. The other one I sold for 175d, so at your rate that would be 365g for Cleo.

The only ryori on the broker is worth 670g/450kt (900k gold). I can drop those to 600g apiece.

If you wish to buy all three, I can do that for 1500g.
@Fifey

I am out of Sylestia currency by now, sorry.

I sold the ghost feline but still have Cleo. The other one I sold for 175d, so at your rate that would be 365g for Cleo.

The only ryori on the broker is worth 670g/450kt (900k gold). I can drop those to 600g apiece.

If you wish to buy all three, I can do that for 1500g.
@Vely would you take treasure as well?

Im also confused by what you mean to buy all three? I thought you only have one ghost feline and the air ryori?
@Vely would you take treasure as well?

Im also confused by what you mean to buy all three? I thought you only have one ghost feline and the air ryori?
@Fifey

I would take treasure at 1:670, yes.

One ghost feline (cleo), one air ryori, one light ryori.
@Fifey

I would take treasure at 1:670, yes.

One ghost feline (cleo), one air ryori, one light ryori.
Oh I didnt see the light ryori xD Sorry about that!

I'd be most interested in both the Light Ryori and the Phantom Feline. I'm having trouble mathing so what would this cost in treasure? ^ ^'''''
Oh I didnt see the light ryori xD Sorry about that!

I'd be most interested in both the Light Ryori and the Phantom Feline. I'm having trouble mathing so what would this cost in treasure? ^ ^'''''
@Vely ^ Whoops
@Vely ^ Whoops
@Fifey

That would be 965g or 646,550 treasure.
@Fifey

That would be 965g or 646,550 treasure.
@Vely

Awesome! Ill have it for you in a week or so :) ( hope thats okay)
@Vely

Awesome! Ill have it for you in a week or so :) ( hope thats okay)
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page