Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zaayn's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52
@Zaayn aaaand finished! Wow I really like his colour scheme a lot omg ;; v ;; Hope you like, and thanks so much again for art trading with me!! [img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/a34cbe88bac5e97f6ba099b2d35902f2/tumblr_o3sux5Qimq1s8yeyvo1_1280.png[/img]
@Zaayn aaaand finished! Wow I really like his colour scheme a lot omg ;; v ;;
Hope you like, and thanks so much again for art trading with me!!
tumblr_o3sux5Qimq1s8yeyvo1_1280.png
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu I LOVE IT OMG, That hair is so pretty asdlga;kljg ANND heres yours too! The hair isn't nearly as pretty as your drawing but ahhhh I hope you like it! Also thanks for trading with me too! <3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/Fth4fWG.png[/img]
@Xieu I LOVE IT OMG, That hair is so pretty asdlga;kljg
ANND heres yours too! The hair isn't nearly as pretty as your drawing but ahhhh I hope you like it! Also thanks for trading with me too! <3
Fth4fWG.png
H2DIAfr.png
@Zaayn AAAAAH I LOVE IT TOOO *u* he looks really pretty also omg, thank you very much!!!
@Zaayn AAAAAH I LOVE IT TOOO *u* he looks really pretty also omg, thank you very much!!!
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Zaayn

Literally saved up all my treasure for this, lol......but, could I please commission you? Your art is definitely some of the best I've seen on FR!

Dragon or Character: x
Type of drawing: Colored waist-up sketch
With which type of payment? : Treasure! All 400k (rip)
Any specifications? References?: There's a ref for her up on her page (see above)! If she could have no horns, though, that'd be awesome. But, could she please be wearing a silver sylvan dress, or something similar? And maybe if she could be holding a gird, with some yellow/white flowers in her hair?

Thank you so much!
@Zaayn

Literally saved up all my treasure for this, lol......but, could I please commission you? Your art is definitely some of the best I've seen on FR!

Dragon or Character: x
Type of drawing: Colored waist-up sketch
With which type of payment? : Treasure! All 400k (rip)
Any specifications? References?: There's a ref for her up on her page (see above)! If she could have no horns, though, that'd be awesome. But, could she please be wearing a silver sylvan dress, or something similar? And maybe if she could be holding a gird, with some yellow/white flowers in her hair?

Thank you so much!
A heart full of flowers and a head full of stars

163mug.png
@Zaayn I'd love to added to the pinglist if I could. Thanks!
@Zaayn I'd love to added to the pinglist if I could. Thanks!
@Phosphorylase @xxNekki @Nivie
Whoo! Okay, I'm finally finished with all of the current commissions I had and I'm ready to take on more! If you would like a drawing from me, please fill out a form and I'd be happy to draw for you <3
This is still a first come first serve basis so I'm sorry if I don't get to yours this time ;o;
If you would still like to be on my permanent pinglist please tell me or else I'll be resetting my list again! Thank youu~

@Aymeric
Omg thank you so much! I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier (i didn't want to bump my thread cause it was technically full) but I'm super ready to draw her for you! :D (SHES SUPER PRETTY I SCREAM)
@Phosphorylase @xxNekki @Nivie
Whoo! Okay, I'm finally finished with all of the current commissions I had and I'm ready to take on more! If you would like a drawing from me, please fill out a form and I'd be happy to draw for you <3
This is still a first come first serve basis so I'm sorry if I don't get to yours this time ;o;
If you would still like to be on my permanent pinglist please tell me or else I'll be resetting my list again! Thank youu~

@Aymeric
Omg thank you so much! I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier (i didn't want to bump my thread cause it was technically full) but I'm super ready to draw her for you! :D (SHES SUPER PRETTY I SCREAM)
H2DIAfr.png
@Zaayn
riP ME IM BROKE
may i be on a permanent pinglist??? ;0
@Zaayn
riP ME IM BROKE
may i be on a permanent pinglist??? ;0
black ink, pink dawn.
@Zaayn

Thank you so much!! I'll send the payment over right now, I'm so excited! :D
(THANK YOU SHE'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DRAGON....she cost all of my treasure though, so rip)
@Zaayn

Thank you so much!! I'll send the payment over right now, I'm so excited! :D
(THANK YOU SHE'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DRAGON....she cost all of my treasure though, so rip)
A heart full of flowers and a head full of stars

163mug.png
@Zaayn

Woops sorry with my indecisiveness and double pinging LOL

I'll come back in a little bit if you have spots still, gotta sell some stuff > 0>;;
@Zaayn

Woops sorry with my indecisiveness and double pinging LOL

I'll come back in a little bit if you have spots still, gotta sell some stuff > 0>;;
@Phosphorylase Yesss gotcha >:D
@Aymeric Thank youu! I've got you down and I'll start asap <3
@JonathanJoestar Don't worry about it :D I didn't even see your other post cause lunch xD
@Phosphorylase Yesss gotcha >:D
@Aymeric Thank youu! I've got you down and I'll start asap <3
@JonathanJoestar Don't worry about it :D I didn't even see your other post cause lunch xD
H2DIAfr.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52