Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Busts, Full-Bodies, & Characters Galore!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Sinestress

No no, not at all! I meant more in the sense of 'Is it an option at all?'. Any such payment would be subject to your scrutiny and tastes before being accepted as payment - not stuff like 'HERE HAVE THIS MAGENTA/SPRING/TANGERINE MONSTER I JUST BRED GIEF ART LOLZ'. XD
@Sinestress

No no, not at all! I meant more in the sense of 'Is it an option at all?'. Any such payment would be subject to your scrutiny and tastes before being accepted as payment - not stuff like 'HERE HAVE THIS MAGENTA/SPRING/TANGERINE MONSTER I JUST BRED GIEF ART LOLZ'. XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure i swer i scoffed so hard because this has happened before xD BUT YES YOU PUT IT IN TO WORDS!! THANk. And yes i'd be willing to take a dragon :D has to be pretty though :U -dies-

@gaaraslover92 i have no idea what's going on, i'm just a foolish cosplayer who can't give up my baby ship
@Azure i swer i scoffed so hard because this has happened before xD BUT YES YOU PUT IT IN TO WORDS!! THANk. And yes i'd be willing to take a dragon :D has to be pretty though :U -dies-

@gaaraslover92 i have no idea what's going on, i'm just a foolish cosplayer who can't give up my baby ship

7NEg6ft.png
@Sinestress
^This. XD
@Sinestress
^This. XD
@Symmy
@Mako
@daughterofapollo
@Ashkaa

Hello my friends :D I have not run off with your treasure, but i did burn my hand. It's been almost a week now i believe, but none the less i go in to see the doctor again soon, i just have to make an appointment to get this ointment bag off, because it kind looks like the flesh is coming back? like i have a lot of scabbing and such-and GOOD NEWS-IT Doesn't hurt to type anymore! well, i have my left hand, and my pointer finger from the burned hand typing away, so i wouldn't really call that typing...not really. More like making do....

ANYWAY, like i said i have not run away with your gold, so if you could just bare with for a bit longer you'll have your commissions being worked on soon :'DD i'm sorry i'm dumb and stuck my hand in a pot -_-
@Symmy
@Mako
@daughterofapollo
@Ashkaa

Hello my friends :D I have not run off with your treasure, but i did burn my hand. It's been almost a week now i believe, but none the less i go in to see the doctor again soon, i just have to make an appointment to get this ointment bag off, because it kind looks like the flesh is coming back? like i have a lot of scabbing and such-and GOOD NEWS-IT Doesn't hurt to type anymore! well, i have my left hand, and my pointer finger from the burned hand typing away, so i wouldn't really call that typing...not really. More like making do....

ANYWAY, like i said i have not run away with your gold, so if you could just bare with for a bit longer you'll have your commissions being worked on soon :'DD i'm sorry i'm dumb and stuck my hand in a pot -_-

7NEg6ft.png
@Sinestress
jadkfjasdlkfjaslkdjalsk bby gurl just chill out and relax O^O I don't want you hurting yourself any more than you have it's totes okay burns are the worst. I remember the time i grabbed a curling iron that was on high with both hands by the metal end-not fun and you sound like you have that times a million you just rest and let yourself heal up proper *sends you fresh baked cookies*
@Sinestress
jadkfjasdlkfjaslkdjalsk bby gurl just chill out and relax O^O I don't want you hurting yourself any more than you have it's totes okay burns are the worst. I remember the time i grabbed a curling iron that was on high with both hands by the metal end-not fun and you sound like you have that times a million you just rest and let yourself heal up proper *sends you fresh baked cookies*
@Sinestress
Wow that art wow let me just lay on the floor and bask in it for a moment okay

How do you feel about drawing anthros? obviously when your hand is better that sounds painful oh man
@Sinestress
Wow that art wow let me just lay on the floor and bask in it for a moment okay

How do you feel about drawing anthros? obviously when your hand is better that sounds painful oh man
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
@daughterofapollo My hand is almost healed so it doesn't hurt so much anymore BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING UGH i feel really bad because i'm an idiot. i also cant do school work. my teachers are not impressed with my stupidity-AND I'VE ALSO DONE THE AME THING YOU DID. LAUGHS. CRYS. @OrphanerDualscar When my hand is better yeah :'DD i've been thinking of taking on the four who've paid with treasure so far and holding off on in game currency comissions for now because i need to start saving to pay off my student loan. ;A; I'm thinking of opening a set amount of fr game currency commissions though when i do real money commissions cause i know everyone can't pay with real money-but wow i'm finding those lineless hard -sobs- i dunno if i'm making sense-but i do infact do anthros :'D here's some old ones that i've done [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/284/e/c/pajama_time_by_paintfiction-d6q4z3v.png[/img] [img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/284/f/6/the_twins_linework_sketch_by_paintfiction-d6q4ysk.png[/img] [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/285/c/e/bed_time_for_the_navigator_and_the_captive_by_paintfiction-d6q58k4.png[/img] sorry they're not the best, but i hadn't really drawn anthros before, and these are about two weeks old, but then i burned my hand and i couldn't practice anymore or work on commissions and -dies-
@daughterofapollo

My hand is almost healed so it doesn't hurt so much anymore BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING UGH i feel really bad because i'm an idiot. i also cant do school work. my teachers are not impressed with my stupidity-AND I'VE ALSO DONE THE AME THING YOU DID. LAUGHS. CRYS.

@OrphanerDualscar When my hand is better yeah :'DD i've been thinking of taking on the four who've paid with treasure so far and holding off on in game currency comissions for now because i need to start saving to pay off my student loan. ;A;
I'm thinking of opening a set amount of fr game currency commissions though when i do real money commissions cause i know everyone can't pay with real money-but wow i'm finding those lineless hard -sobs- i dunno if i'm making sense-but i do infact do anthros :'D
here's some old ones that i've done

pajama_time_by_paintfiction-d6q4z3v.png
the_twins_linework_sketch_by_paintfiction-d6q4ysk.png
bed_time_for_the_navigator_and_the_captive_by_paintfiction-d6q58k4.png

sorry they're not the best, but i hadn't really drawn anthros before, and these are about two weeks old, but then i burned my hand and i couldn't practice anymore or work on commissions and -dies-

7NEg6ft.png
@Sinestress
Ahh they're amazing. You are making sense yes! Take your time getting better omg
@Sinestress
Ahh they're amazing. You are making sense yes! Take your time getting better omg
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
@OrphanerDualscar Thank you ;3; and I SHALL HEAAAAL

@doubleidentity HI there, and yes i'd be able to recreate that style, but i'd have to add you to the waiting list, and i'm also closing down fr currency commissions after this batch is drawn. I'll be opening two-three slots a month perhaps for simple commissions, mostly no lineless and super ridiculously shaded *****. If you wanna be put on the waiting list, it might be a while before i gte to you, but i'll keep going down the list as each slot opens per month.

However i will be opening money commissions that will go on all the time. No prices hashed out yet, but you could just wait till a slot opens for you :D
@OrphanerDualscar Thank you ;3; and I SHALL HEAAAAL

@doubleidentity HI there, and yes i'd be able to recreate that style, but i'd have to add you to the waiting list, and i'm also closing down fr currency commissions after this batch is drawn. I'll be opening two-three slots a month perhaps for simple commissions, mostly no lineless and super ridiculously shaded *****. If you wanna be put on the waiting list, it might be a while before i gte to you, but i'll keep going down the list as each slot opens per month.

However i will be opening money commissions that will go on all the time. No prices hashed out yet, but you could just wait till a slot opens for you :D

7NEg6ft.png
@Sinestress WOWOW? I like your human style a lot. It's so difficult to find people who do fine manly men aah.

How much would you charge for a sketchy two people making out or something? I see prices for lineart but I'm not sure if it's the same.

swoons casually over the pretty faces ughu!
@Sinestress WOWOW? I like your human style a lot. It's so difficult to find people who do fine manly men aah.

How much would you charge for a sketchy two people making out or something? I see prices for lineart but I'm not sure if it's the same.

swoons casually over the pretty faces ughu!
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11