Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | whats inside a chest? are they worth it?
1 2
HI just need a quick hand
HI just need a quick hand
Depends on the chest. It also depends on if you found it, earned it from a familiar, or are planning on buying one.
Depends on the chest. It also depends on if you found it, earned it from a familiar, or are planning on buying one.
yeah i plan on buying one! thanks for the info
yeah i plan on buying one! thanks for the info
@OBNIXOLIS

Not the best info honestly.

Rusted Treasure Chests are the most common. They can contain up to 5 items and up to 2000 treasure. It's usually pretty low level stuff if not some apparel items. It will never drop gems

Iron Treasure Chests are mid level. They drop up to 5 items as well and up to 5000 treasure. They can also drop up to 5 gems if you're lucky. You can also get familiars from these chests in lieu of an item. Usually what's dropped in terms of familiars are easily obtainable coli monsters.

The Gilded Decorative Chest is top tier. They drop up to 5 items as well and up to 10000 treasure. Their gem drop is higher as well, the most you can get is 20 gems if you're lucky. It also drops familiars and apparel.

And those are just chests you can find while digging or leveling up your own familiars over a period of time. Be careful of what you buy in the auction house because it may not always be worth the price you pay for what you get inside.
@OBNIXOLIS

Not the best info honestly.

Rusted Treasure Chests are the most common. They can contain up to 5 items and up to 2000 treasure. It's usually pretty low level stuff if not some apparel items. It will never drop gems

Iron Treasure Chests are mid level. They drop up to 5 items as well and up to 5000 treasure. They can also drop up to 5 gems if you're lucky. You can also get familiars from these chests in lieu of an item. Usually what's dropped in terms of familiars are easily obtainable coli monsters.

The Gilded Decorative Chest is top tier. They drop up to 5 items as well and up to 10000 treasure. Their gem drop is higher as well, the most you can get is 20 gems if you're lucky. It also drops familiars and apparel.

And those are just chests you can find while digging or leveling up your own familiars over a period of time. Be careful of what you buy in the auction house because it may not always be worth the price you pay for what you get inside.
ah yeah i planned on buying the guilded
ah yeah i planned on buying the guilded
Sometimes, but it's a gamble.
Sometimes, but it's a gamble.
|She/Her, They/Them|
The only ones I ever buy are the rusted ones. If you know which items you can auction, or melt down at Baldwins and are willing to spend the time, they can be very profitable if gotten at the right price. The thing is it takes several days to sell of the items. When I buy I tend to buy full stacks.
The only ones I ever buy are the rusted ones. If you know which items you can auction, or melt down at Baldwins and are willing to spend the time, they can be very profitable if gotten at the right price. The thing is it takes several days to sell of the items. When I buy I tend to buy full stacks.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@OBNIXOLIS It's not really worth buying rusted/iron/gilded chests to open, what you get inside probably won't be worth the cost of the chest.
You can see a list of chests and contents here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1418996
@OBNIXOLIS It's not really worth buying rusted/iron/gilded chests to open, what you get inside probably won't be worth the cost of the chest.
You can see a list of chests and contents here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1418996
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@OBNIXOLIS I don't recommend buying chests. You usually won't get anything worth the price of the chest.

If you really want to open chests, I recommend just getting a whole bunch of cheap familiars and bonding with them every day! They give you a chest every time their affection level goes up. Here is a page that explains when and what they drop.

Even still the contents will most often be less valuable than if you sold the chest on the auction house. But they are fun to open anyway.

Good luck!
@OBNIXOLIS I don't recommend buying chests. You usually won't get anything worth the price of the chest.

If you really want to open chests, I recommend just getting a whole bunch of cheap familiars and bonding with them every day! They give you a chest every time their affection level goes up. Here is a page that explains when and what they drop.

Even still the contents will most often be less valuable than if you sold the chest on the auction house. But they are fun to open anyway.

Good luck!
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@OBNIXOLIS Moved to the Help Center; the perfect place to ask questions
@OBNIXOLIS Moved to the Help Center; the perfect place to ask questions
1 2