Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Me? I'm Ancient (Open)
I've been really wanting to rp my boy, Relic. [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/ae87/f/2016/069/c/4/relic_reference_by_razzey-d9un9v9.jpg[/img] He's a eastern dragon and is considered an ancient. It would be fun to rp him with other dragons, or even humans. But what I'm really looking for is some love interests (any species, race, etc) Things to know: Eastern dragon ancient Can transform into a familiar (human) Can speak in multiple languages, mainly Swahili and English as well as old dragon speak Can fly I'm open to really about anything.
I've been really wanting to rp my boy, Relic.
relic_reference_by_razzey-d9un9v9.jpg
He's a eastern dragon and is considered an ancient. It would be fun to rp him with other dragons, or even humans. But what I'm really looking for is some love interests (any species, race, etc)

Things to know:
Eastern dragon
ancient
Can transform into a familiar (human)
Can speak in multiple languages, mainly Swahili and English as well as old dragon speak
Can fly

I'm open to really about anything.
//bump
//bump
@Razzzey
Hmm...
I'm interested...
I'll let you know what my character might be and yeah...
I'm at school right now so I will continue this as said at a later time in day.
So until then may we speak again...
@Razzzey
Hmm...
I'm interested...
I'll let you know what my character might be and yeah...
I'm at school right now so I will continue this as said at a later time in day.
So until then may we speak again...
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
@Razzzey [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214350/21434964_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Tekno [b]Breed:[/b] Female/ WildClaw [b]Abilities:[/b] Is able to find any type of metal with ease and even sometimes by accident, Is very handy with a tool and is semi-clever with a weapon. [b]Other:[/b] Loves to read and tinker with things. [b]Personality:[/b] Brainiac, can speak weirdly at times, speaks to self a lot when in deep concentration, is a very focused individual, very curious about unknown things, loves books, can become a shut in, doesn't talk much unless needed, likes to focus on work more than social time. Can fly, prefers underground at times and walking. Currently lives somewhere in a forest and is known as The Tinkerer.
@Razzzey

21434964_350.png

Name: Tekno
Breed: Female/ WildClaw
Abilities: Is able to find any type of metal with ease and even sometimes by accident, Is very handy with a tool and is semi-clever with a weapon.
Other: Loves to read and tinker with things.
Personality: Brainiac, can speak weirdly at times, speaks to self a lot when in deep concentration, is a very focused individual, very curious about unknown things, loves books, can become a shut in, doesn't talk much unless needed, likes to focus on work more than social time.

Can fly, prefers underground at times and walking.
Currently lives somewhere in a forest and is known as The Tinkerer.
@Razzzey I am interested! :)
@Razzzey I am interested! :)
@skiie

Nice! Shoot me a pm--

@NekoTheKat
Pm?
@skiie

Nice! Shoot me a pm--

@NekoTheKat
Pm?
@Razzzey sure
@Razzzey sure
@Razzzey
I'm sorry if this sounds Newbish but what is a Pm? *Looks around site for answers*
*Comes across answer* OH!!! Nevermind it means Private Message! I'm soooo dumb at the moment sorry!
@Razzzey
I'm sorry if this sounds Newbish but what is a Pm? *Looks around site for answers*
*Comes across answer* OH!!! Nevermind it means Private Message! I'm soooo dumb at the moment sorry!