Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familiars that creep you out?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[item=aer phantom] It's like a cloud baby. Creepy as heck. [item=chalcedony snipper] That belongs to dinner table. Also, I dislike the enemies in Crystal Pools the most. [item=mistwatch shellion] No thanks, I'm fine.
Aer Phantom It's like a cloud baby. Creepy as heck.
Chalcedony Snipper That belongs to dinner table. Also, I dislike the enemies in Crystal Pools the most.
Mistwatch Shellion No thanks, I'm fine.
zp1xBoR.png
For me it's [item=hippalectryon]. The face just makes me shudder it's like those creepy as heck horse masks
For me it's Hippalectryon . The face just makes me shudder it's like those creepy as heck horse masks
The residues unnerve me a lot. Once I finished bonding with them I chucked them into my vault and never looked back.
The residues unnerve me a lot. Once I finished bonding with them I chucked them into my vault and never looked back.
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
[item=nochnyr][item=permafrost impaler] i hate them and their creepy little bone legs
Nochnyr Permafrost Impaler
i hate them and their creepy little bone legs
VWPWMZp.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16493.png[/img] [sub]nnnnnn[/sub]nnnoooooooo[b]ppppp[size=4]pppppeeeeEEEEE
16493.png

nnnnnnnnnooooooooppppppppppeeeeEEEEE
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
So I need to ask. Has anyone ever managed to eliminate a proto-manticore/manticore screamer at just the right moment? Because not only do they blink, but they open their mouths every now and then and the sprite freezes when it fades out and you can get them with a giant 8O face sometimes and as they're fading out they just have this "I have seen some serious &*^$#" look. Also: [item=mistwatch shellion] [item=shellion] They're totally giving you bedroom-eyes.
So I need to ask.

Has anyone ever managed to eliminate a proto-manticore/manticore screamer at just the right moment?

Because not only do they blink, but they open their mouths every now and then and the sprite freezes when it fades out and you can get them with a giant 8O face sometimes and as they're fading out they just have this "I have seen some serious &*^$#" look.

Also:
Mistwatch Shellion Shellion

They're totally giving you bedroom-eyes.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[quote name="LittleDoctor" date=2016-03-10 07:28:17] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16493.png[/img] [sub]nnnnnn[/sub]nnnoooooooo[b]ppppp[size=4]pppppeeeeEEEEE [/quote] so, fun story. i was gone the whole week of the shadow holiday, and so i had to do all my flight rising stuff via phone. i bought that familiar having only seen the preview. today i finally looked at the full art on my computer and...........................oh god. regret
LittleDoctor wrote on 2016-03-10:
16493.png

nnnnnnnnnooooooooppppppppppeeeeEEEEE

so, fun story. i was gone the whole week of the shadow holiday, and so i had to do all my flight rising stuff via phone. i bought that familiar having only seen the preview. today i finally looked at the full art on my computer and...........................oh god. regret
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gifTorch%20Pass%20Userbar%20Nature_zpshsp9pkjx.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
[quote name="ikilintu" date=2016-03-10 04:15:03] [center]i can't be the only one with an aversion to certain familiars, not for any other reason than it just being creepy. mine is definitely the moordwelling trunker... just... look at it... it looks like it has teeth growing from its sides??? creepy. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/3783.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] doesn't help that "moord" translated to my native language means "murder" ..yeah. But the new shadow familiar is creepy.
ikilintu wrote on 2016-03-10:
i can't be the only one with an aversion to certain familiars,
not for any other reason than it just being creepy.

mine is definitely the moordwelling trunker... just... look at it...
it looks like it has teeth growing from its sides??? creepy.
3783.png
doesn't help that "moord" translated to my native language means "murder"
..yeah.

But the new shadow familiar is creepy.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
The residues... eugh
The residues... eugh
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
[item=Blue Vein Pansy][item=Orange Blotch Pansy] Why are these flowers so angry
Blue Vein Pansy Orange Blotch Pansy
Why are these flowers so angry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21