Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR PURGE; art & bio, most 15-20kT
1 2 3
@Renzokuken i'd take Celeste if she's still 20k o: (though you added hex so idk if she will be)
@Renzokuken i'd take Celeste if she's still 20k o: (though you added hex so idk if she will be)
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png
@ChaosOtter Hello! I'm so sorry but I haven't had chance to update the dragons and I'm afraid she sold earlier today (the person who bought her must've added hex, haha). Thank you for the interest though :)
@ChaosOtter Hello! I'm so sorry but I haven't had chance to update the dragons and I'm afraid she sold earlier today (the person who bought her must've added hex, haha). Thank you for the interest though :)
bl_by_cas_a_fras-d9djo1p.gif tumblr_nzvsiysjMP1v1wcr8o1_r1_400.pngbl_by_cas_a_fras-d9djo1p.gif
@Renzokuken Ahhh alright, that's fine c:
@Renzokuken Ahhh alright, that's fine c:
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png

Bump!

Bump!

Free Pixel Potions!

27d286ca1e9fc1f.png

Bump!

Bump!

Free Pixel Potions!

27d286ca1e9fc1f.png
Edit: oops, I pinged the wrong person, sorry!

Also it looks like the dragon I wanted already sold haha
Edit: oops, I pinged the wrong person, sorry!

Also it looks like the dragon I wanted already sold haha
nLEUkFV.png
@Spookied aw, i'm really sorry, haha. i haven't been on for a few days so i hadn't managed to update the already sold dragons. thank you for your interest, though c:
@Spookied aw, i'm really sorry, haha. i haven't been on for a few days so i hadn't managed to update the already sold dragons. thank you for your interest, though c:
bl_by_cas_a_fras-d9djo1p.gif tumblr_nzvsiysjMP1v1wcr8o1_r1_400.pngbl_by_cas_a_fras-d9djo1p.gif

bump

bump
[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/MQwl7sE.gif[/img]
MQwl7sE.gif

bump

bump
1 2 3