Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Undertale Undyne (M)
Hi all! So, I have a beautiful coatl Undyne dragon who I bred for funzies and out popped this male Undyne! (I figure the breed could be changed if skydancer doesn't work for most). I have an Alphys I'm totally gonna breed him with for fun, but after that I can't really keep him. It'd be a real shame if I had to exalt him, though, so if anyone is looking for a lovely male Undyne for keepsies (or for an Alphys mate!) here's one for you! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21399334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213994/21399334_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] Blue|Crimson|Navy Cherub|Freckle|Smoke[/b][/center]
Hi all! So, I have a beautiful coatl Undyne dragon who I bred for funzies and out popped this male Undyne! (I figure the breed could be changed if skydancer doesn't work for most). I have an Alphys I'm totally gonna breed him with for fun, but after that I can't really keep him. It'd be a real shame if I had to exalt him, though, so if anyone is looking for a lovely male Undyne for keepsies (or for an Alphys mate!) here's one for you!

21399334_350.png

Blue|Crimson|Navy
Cherub|Freckle|Smoke
2vnl8uf.jpgEqFbGbF.png
I'd be interested!
I'd be interested!
@merri129
They didn't ping so pinging for them :) ^^^^
@merri129
They didn't ping so pinging for them :) ^^^^
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@kayfig

Wonderful! It's gonna be 12 days before he breeds with my Alphys (so like 17 before I can actually give him away), but other than that he's all yours if you want him! I'm not really looking to profit, so whatever's affordable for you is pretty much good with me :D

@PrincessNight

Haha! thank you! :D Much appreciated!
@kayfig

Wonderful! It's gonna be 12 days before he breeds with my Alphys (so like 17 before I can actually give him away), but other than that he's all yours if you want him! I'm not really looking to profit, so whatever's affordable for you is pretty much good with me :D

@PrincessNight

Haha! thank you! :D Much appreciated!
2vnl8uf.jpgEqFbGbF.png
Oh, sorry! I'm new here so I didn't understand what pinging meant exactly. @merri129 Since I recently created an account I don't have a ton of gold yet, so what would be a reasonable amount?
Oh, sorry! I'm new here so I didn't understand what pinging meant exactly. @merri129 Since I recently created an account I don't have a ton of gold yet, so what would be a reasonable amount?
@kayfig

I figured as much! As long as you give him a good permanent home, you can have him for 3000 if that's manageable. You could also pay in installments if you don't have it all at once. I'm pretty lenient ^-^
@kayfig

I figured as much! As long as you give him a good permanent home, you can have him for 3000 if that's manageable. You could also pay in installments if you don't have it all at once. I'm pretty lenient ^-^
2vnl8uf.jpgEqFbGbF.png
@merri129 That sounds manageable! Should I make an offer at the Crossroads or should I wait till he's available?
@merri129 That sounds manageable! Should I make an offer at the Crossroads or should I wait till he's available?
@kayfig

I'll let you know when he's ready! I do want to breed him first, but he should be yours before the month is out! I'll ping you here when he's ready (: Thank you so much for taking him in!
@kayfig

I'll let you know when he's ready! I do want to breed him first, but he should be yours before the month is out! I'll ping you here when he's ready (: Thank you so much for taking him in!
2vnl8uf.jpgEqFbGbF.png
@kayfig

Alright! I have Undyne breeding with Alphys! He should be ready for you in 5 days! Just keeping you updated (:
@kayfig

Alright! I have Undyne breeding with Alphys! He should be ready for you in 5 days! Just keeping you updated (:
2vnl8uf.jpgEqFbGbF.png
@merri129 Thanks for letting me know!
@merri129 Thanks for letting me know!