Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hellos!
Heya, fellow cloud surfers (and employess from what I'm told XD)

I started FR a few days ago trying to find my little spot in the desert ^.=.^

Does boss-dragon give benefits and..um time off >.>;
Heya, fellow cloud surfers (and employess from what I'm told XD)

I started FR a few days ago trying to find my little spot in the desert ^.=.^

Does boss-dragon give benefits and..um time off >.>;
Welcome!!
I'm fairly new myself (Team Ice *coughs*)
Anywho I hope you enjoy yourself!
Welcome!!
I'm fairly new myself (Team Ice *coughs*)
Anywho I hope you enjoy yourself!
kxjmp2N.png
@Taoryu

Hello! >w< I'm glad to see a new spark around here (Spark as in a fellow lightning flight member!)
These introduction forums are for the whole site though, so not everyone's an employee~
Those terms are for lightning users I believe.

Stormcatcher would probably be most pleased if you'd get back to work though, :'D

Nice to meet you! If you have any questions or... anything to chat about, I'm right here!
Just ping me X3 (basically @ in front of my username)
@Taoryu

Hello! >w< I'm glad to see a new spark around here (Spark as in a fellow lightning flight member!)
These introduction forums are for the whole site though, so not everyone's an employee~
Those terms are for lightning users I believe.

Stormcatcher would probably be most pleased if you'd get back to work though, :'D

Nice to meet you! If you have any questions or... anything to chat about, I'm right here!
Just ping me X3 (basically @ in front of my username)
FuOn3WY.png
@Taoryu

Yes! definitly Boss is Stormcatcher.
In Wind flight, we are corgis (...very energetic and full of good will but a little overwhelming :p) and Windsinger is our Noodledad...

Anyway! Hi and welcome to flight rising! I hope you're enjoying yourself so far? :)
@Taoryu

Yes! definitly Boss is Stormcatcher.
In Wind flight, we are corgis (...very energetic and full of good will but a little overwhelming :p) and Windsinger is our Noodledad...

Anyway! Hi and welcome to flight rising! I hope you're enjoying yourself so far? :)
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@NightmaresArise Thank you so much I'm hoping I can do something interesting here and have fun...err! I mean do lots of work cause Boss
@NightmaresArise Thank you so much I'm hoping I can do something interesting here and have fun...err! I mean do lots of work cause Boss
@Ludiya NoogleDad thats great XD
@Ludiya NoogleDad thats great XD
@ ludiya ahaha! noodledad I like that
@ ludiya ahaha! noodledad I like that
@Taoryu Hey, welcome to FR!

I'm hosting a giveaway for the new players, so if you want some free stuff to help get you started, check it out here!
@Taoryu Hey, welcome to FR!

I'm hosting a giveaway for the new players, so if you want some free stuff to help get you started, check it out here!