Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (NEW ADDED) Free Dragons for newcomers
1 2 3 4
Bump for newcomers, scroll to the top and read :)
Bump for newcomers, scroll to the top and read :)
Joined Feb. or March 2016?
Free dragons for newcomers is a tradition on Flight Rising!

Check out the forum sale threads, and hit the icon_meat.png to find out more!
@kserasera read the first page's info, it should answer every question you might have. Then return and ping whoever you would like to get a dragon from. If you didn't already read it?

Good day to you!
@kserasera read the first page's info, it should answer every question you might have. Then return and ping whoever you would like to get a dragon from. If you didn't already read it?

Good day to you!

can I get the Dragon # 02 Pearlcatcher Female? I just joined yesterday and I need as much help as I can get
can I get the Dragon # 02 Pearlcatcher Female? I just joined yesterday and I need as much help as I can get
Open your heart and let it's beauty shine~
@Doodledash Is Dragon #2 (Unnamed #20962609) still available? She's so pretty :)
@Doodledash Is Dragon #2 (Unnamed #20962609) still available? She's so pretty :)
Hey @LonelySpectreon, you got to ping me if you want my interest. Otherwise I won't notice without the notification.

Seeing that @KSeraSera have shown an interest too in #2. I would like to ask if you're interested in the first dragon too Lonely? Or if you two want to decide who gets it. Right now i'm leaning towards giving it to you Lonely.

But like I said in the (long frontpage post) I would like a name and a story insight / plan of what you want to do with the dragon.

So what are you're thoughts guys? :)

Good day!
Hey @LonelySpectreon, you got to ping me if you want my interest. Otherwise I won't notice without the notification.

Seeing that @KSeraSera have shown an interest too in #2. I would like to ask if you're interested in the first dragon too Lonely? Or if you two want to decide who gets it. Right now i'm leaning towards giving it to you Lonely.

But like I said in the (long frontpage post) I would like a name and a story insight / plan of what you want to do with the dragon.

So what are you're thoughts guys? :)

Good day!

@LonelySpectreon can have dragon #2 :) I didn't see they asked first.
@LonelySpectreon can have dragon #2 :) I didn't see they asked first.
@admonit Hey I'm new, I joined with the March Reg. I really like number 2- Snaffiro, is he still available?
@admonit Hey I'm new, I joined with the March Reg. I really like number 2- Snaffiro, is he still available?
Hey @Rhyssiem yes he is still available, I will send him to you.
You need to go to the crossroad, and you will find him there :)
Hey @Rhyssiem yes he is still available, I will send him to you.
You need to go to the crossroad, and you will find him there :)
@admonit Thank you so much!! He's gorgeous!
@admonit Thank you so much!! He's gorgeous!
@Rhyssiem Glad you like him :)

Good luck!
@Rhyssiem Glad you like him :)

Good luck!
1 2 3 4