Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 81 82
@Maki Just had a Gust Slash stone drop in Ghostlight Ruins
@Maki Just had a Gust Slash stone drop in Ghostlight Ruins
@GoldenGamer
Self Pinged for later use.
Thanks for this useful guide <3
@GoldenGamer
Self Pinged for later use.
Thanks for this useful guide <3
Vj0BLbc.png •+13:30 Hours
•Guardian+Skydancer
•In need of Familiars
•Can do decent Art
@Dr4g0nM4st3r
Saving this for later.
Thanks for the Guide!!
@Dr4g0nM4st3r
Saving this for later.
Thanks for the Guide!!
ping myself @citrusss
ping myself @citrusss
@Maki Just had a Blinding Slash stone drop in Ghostlight Ruins
@Maki Just had a Blinding Slash stone drop in Ghostlight Ruins
@Maki found an [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] in the Ghostlight Ruins
@Maki

found an Unhatched Earth Egg in the Ghostlight Ruins
Harpy's Roost additions [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1793382](thread)[/url]: [item=Roc][item=Beautiful Boulder][item=Sandyshore Sea Bass] [item=Crowned Roc][item=Even More Beautiful Boulder][item=Sea Bass] The Mire, Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop had additional battlestones, health potions and unhatched eggs added to their loot tables.
Harpy's Roost additions (thread):

Roc Beautiful Boulder Sandyshore Sea Bass
Crowned Roc Even More Beautiful Boulder Sea Bass

The Mire, Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop had additional battlestones, health potions and unhatched eggs added to their loot tables.
I don't get it. What do you do with the rest of the items? I understand the eggs and attachable monsters and food. Do you normally just sell the other items and/or transmute them into goo?

-Still learning ^-^
I don't get it. What do you do with the rest of the items? I understand the eggs and attachable monsters and food. Do you normally just sell the other items and/or transmute them into goo?

-Still learning ^-^
@wishers self pinged, I think i wanna try my luck on those drops I sadly only get bloodscale shoulder guards
@wishers self pinged, I think i wanna try my luck on those drops I sadly only get bloodscale shoulder guards
monument_earth.png
@InuMelodius01 other item like apparel you use like clothes on your dragons, battle stoned makes your dragon more powerful/speedy etc. :)
@InuMelodius01 other item like apparel you use like clothes on your dragons, battle stoned makes your dragon more powerful/speedy etc. :)
monument_earth.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 81 82