Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lightkeeper Skin from Treasure Chest
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/1321.png[/img] So I got this skin from a light keepers chest. The chest seems to ge going around 160k, but I'm looking for about 100k for the skin.
1321.png

So I got this skin from a light keepers chest. The chest seems to ge going around 160k, but I'm looking for about 100k for the skin.
What's the loot table like on the chest?
What's the loot table like on the chest?
@Landreu: It mainly included a little treasure, a random amount of gems (3 is what I got) and a random skin from the Light Skin contest.
@Landreu: It mainly included a little treasure, a random amount of gems (3 is what I got) and a random skin from the Light Skin contest.
bump
bump
@Bri Would you be willing to trade the Lightkeeper skin for a Terrace relic skin?
@Bri Would you be willing to trade the Lightkeeper skin for a Terrace relic skin?
@Tanaqui: No thank you, sorry. The only trade I would make at this time would be for a Freckled Dawn skin + 35 k treasure
@Tanaqui: No thank you, sorry. The only trade I would make at this time would be for a Freckled Dawn skin + 35 k treasure
bump
bump