Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Assistance
I'm trying to gift a friend an extra familiar I have but i for the life of me can't give it to them. Can someone help me with this?
I'm trying to gift a friend an extra familiar I have but i for the life of me can't give it to them. Can someone help me with this?
mXT68sw.png
@mintandlove Are you trying to attach the familiar in a private message? What's the problem exactly? :D
@mintandlove Are you trying to attach the familiar in a private message? What's the problem exactly? :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Yes i was trying to do that exactly, it sends the message but not with the attachment.
@Lonin Yes i was trying to do that exactly, it sends the message but not with the attachment.
mXT68sw.png
@mintandlove You probably didn't click 'attach', or whatever it's called. You first need to select the item you wish to send, and then you need to attach it. There's a button for it at the bottom of the little pop up window.
@mintandlove You probably didn't click 'attach', or whatever it's called. You first need to select the item you wish to send, and then you need to attach it. There's a button for it at the bottom of the little pop up window.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
@Metalhead I did do as such with multiple messages, But still it doesn't send it orz
@Metalhead I did do as such with multiple messages, But still it doesn't send it orz
mXT68sw.png
@mintandlove

I can help if you still need help, though if you can't send it to your friend I'm not sure it will send to anyone else either.
@mintandlove

I can help if you still need help, though if you can't send it to your friend I'm not sure it will send to anyone else either.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!