Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3
A warm welcome to the newbies who have just joined! Your lair might seem a little sparse since you're new, and speaking from experience, it can be a tad bit difficult to get things started without any help. And that's why I created this thread! c: Here, there are a grand total of X beautiful dragons up for grabs, at absolutely no cost at all, so there's no need to fret if you're running low on treasure. How can you get one? Simply ping me (by typing @jurobii in your reply), then state which dragon you want. I'll send you a Crossroads (provided no one else has claimed that dragon), and the little cutie will be all yours ^^ Please note that this is open only for the players who have joined in the most recent registration window (7-11 March), and that each person may only get one dragon. Thank you for understanding! I would also appreciate if you were polite in your request; it's not a must, just that it would be nice, that's all :) [u]Available dragons:[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216135/21613422_350.png[/img] Unnamed [M] Clown/Seraph/Basic [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215708/21570725_350.png[/img] Ryuki [F] Cherub/Peregrine/Underbelly [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215509/21550822_350.png[/img] Barong [M] Piebald/Toxin/Underbelly
A warm welcome to the newbies who have just joined! Your lair might seem a little sparse since you're new, and speaking from experience, it can be a tad bit difficult to get things started without any help. And that's why I created this thread! c:

Here, there are a grand total of X beautiful dragons up for grabs, at absolutely no cost at all, so there's no need to fret if you're running low on treasure.

How can you get one? Simply ping me (by typing @jurobii in your reply), then state which dragon you want. I'll send you a Crossroads (provided no one else has claimed that dragon), and the little cutie will be all yours ^^

Please note that this is open only for the players who have joined in the most recent registration window (7-11 March), and that each person may only get one dragon. Thank you for understanding!

I would also appreciate if you were polite in your request; it's not a must, just that it would be nice, that's all :)

Available dragons:

21613422_350.png
Unnamed [M]
Clown/Seraph/Basic

21570725_350.png
Ryuki [F]
Cherub/Peregrine/Underbelly

21550822_350.png
Barong [M]
Piebald/Toxin/Underbelly
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
May I have the Coatl?
@jurobii
May I have the Coatl?
@Cyndaquil33

Yes you may! Sending her over now~
@Cyndaquil33

Yes you may! Sending her over now~
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
Thanks!
@jurobii
Thanks!
@jurobii May i please have the blue nocturne female?
@jurobii May i please have the blue nocturne female?
@Owl13

Sure! Sending the CR now~
@Owl13

Sure! Sending the CR now~
IMG_3120.png
May I have the unnamed female Grey and blue Vipera please?
May I have the unnamed female Grey and blue Vipera please?
@InkedFocus
Of course~ Sending the CR now!
@InkedFocus
Of course~ Sending the CR now!
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii may I please have the unamed female snapper dragon?
@jurobii may I please have the unamed female snapper dragon?
@jurobii

Hello! May I please get the Blue Unnamed Iridescent Glimmer?

(This sounds like ordering food at a restaurant...)
@jurobii

Hello! May I please get the Blue Unnamed Iridescent Glimmer?

(This sounds like ordering food at a restaurant...)
1 2 3