Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons for March Newbies!
1 2 3 4
Welcome new players to Flight Rising! As a gift to welcome you, I'm offering dragons for free! There are just a few simple rules:

• You must be a new player from the March registration period.
  • There is a limit of one dragon per person.
  • I'd really like if you named your new dragon!
  • I will not enforce any no-exalt rules, but I do this out of goodwill and I hope you keep them for at least a little while! If, after some time, you decide you don't want to keep the dragon, you may sell/trade/give/exalt it. I won't hold it against you. Once it's in your lair, it's yours, and you shouldn't feel guilty about what you decide to do with it.

To request a dragon, simply ping me by copying "@Hexephra" into the start of your post, then tell me which dragon you'd like! (Please copy/paste instead of typing to avoid typos!)

When I get your request, If everything's cool, I will confirm here and send you a Crossroads trade for 1t (since we can't yet send dragons for free). Then you just accept and the dragon is yours!

All dragons have been claimed! Thanks to everyone who came by, and enjoy!
Welcome new players to Flight Rising! As a gift to welcome you, I'm offering dragons for free! There are just a few simple rules:

• You must be a new player from the March registration period.
  • There is a limit of one dragon per person.
  • I'd really like if you named your new dragon!
  • I will not enforce any no-exalt rules, but I do this out of goodwill and I hope you keep them for at least a little while! If, after some time, you decide you don't want to keep the dragon, you may sell/trade/give/exalt it. I won't hold it against you. Once it's in your lair, it's yours, and you shouldn't feel guilty about what you decide to do with it.

To request a dragon, simply ping me by copying "@Hexephra" into the start of your post, then tell me which dragon you'd like! (Please copy/paste instead of typing to avoid typos!)

When I get your request, If everything's cool, I will confirm here and send you a Crossroads trade for 1t (since we can't yet send dragons for free). Then you just accept and the dragon is yours!

All dragons have been claimed! Thanks to everyone who came by, and enjoy!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra could I have Motherboard? She seems really cool!
@Hexephra could I have Motherboard? She seems really cool!
@Hexephra can i have summer or clouds?THey are beautiful!
@Hexephra can i have summer or clouds?THey are beautiful!
@Hexephra hello!! just joined today, on my birthday no less, would love to own Clouds! I adore the colors!! :D
@Hexephra hello!! just joined today, on my birthday no less, would love to own Clouds! I adore the colors!! :D
3b172b441b36b9ae2bcde737d61e3caa0d40af00.png
@AyashahM Since @StrawberryRiddle would like Clouds, would you be okay with Summer?

If that's okay with both of you, I'll send them over!
@AyashahM Since @StrawberryRiddle would like Clouds, would you be okay with Summer?

If that's okay with both of you, I'll send them over!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
@Dellboiy Sure thing, sending!
@Dellboiy Sure thing, sending!
@Hexephra sure! :)
@Hexephra sure! :)
@Hexephra I'm okay with that! :)
@Hexephra I'm okay with that! :)
@Hexephra Thank you!
@Hexephra Thank you!
@Hexephra Thank you so much!! <3
@Hexephra Thank you so much!! <3
1 2 3 4