Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Brand new player!
Hi! I just joined after being recommended by a friend. I'm currently a member of the Ice flight, and I chose this flight because I love winter and snow. So far, I like Mirror dragons the most, but Spirals and Pearlcatchers are also really cool looking.
Hi! I just joined after being recommended by a friend. I'm currently a member of the Ice flight, and I chose this flight because I love winter and snow. So far, I like Mirror dragons the most, but Spirals and Pearlcatchers are also really cool looking.
@Northernwolfsong

Hello! I'm brand new too! :'D Mirrors seem really cool.
Honestly this whole site seems really cool!
@Northernwolfsong

Hello! I'm brand new too! :'D Mirrors seem really cool.
Honestly this whole site seems really cool!
50lm6f.jpg
@EchoingChaos

Nice to meet you! How do you set a dragon as your avatar?
@EchoingChaos

Nice to meet you! How do you set a dragon as your avatar?
@Northernwolfsong

Seems you got it! ;D
I love your mirrors!
@Northernwolfsong

Seems you got it! ;D
I love your mirrors!
50lm6f.jpg
@Northernwolfsong @EchoingChaos

Hey guys! Welcome to FR! I hope you're finding everything okay. The site's kinda big so it can be a little overwhelming at first. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!
@Northernwolfsong @EchoingChaos

Hey guys! Welcome to FR! I hope you're finding everything okay. The site's kinda big so it can be a little overwhelming at first. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai

Thanks; I'll probably send you a few messages.
@Llanai

Thanks; I'll probably send you a few messages.
@Northernwolfsong

Please do! I'm eager to help!
@Northernwolfsong

Please do! I'm eager to help!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif