Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP with IgnoredGal
1 2 3
"That's fine with me," Carma said as she studied the new territory before her. She hasn't gone out into that flight's land before, which caused her to become a bit more cautious about her surroundings as they walked toward the bamboo. The imperial kept the same pace as Curacao, slowing down at some points for him to go ahead of her.

@Anemos
"That's fine with me," Carma said as she studied the new territory before her. She hasn't gone out into that flight's land before, which caused her to become a bit more cautious about her surroundings as they walked toward the bamboo. The imperial kept the same pace as Curacao, slowing down at some points for him to go ahead of her.

@Anemos
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
"I've actually never been this way before, so this should be something new." He said quietly, smiling as he did so. They had a ways to go before they entered the soft, grassy terrain of the Wind flight.

@IgnoredGal
"I've actually never been this way before, so this should be something new." He said quietly, smiling as he did so. They had a ways to go before they entered the soft, grassy terrain of the Wind flight.

@IgnoredGal
Transparent PNG file.png
The imperial grinned a bit, feeling a bit more security being with the ridgeback. She stayed a few steps behind Curacao, gazing at him to be a bit more familiar with his appearance just in case they'd meet up again. Carma shifted her sight to the territory they had quickly arrived upon.

@Anemos
The imperial grinned a bit, feeling a bit more security being with the ridgeback. She stayed a few steps behind Curacao, gazing at him to be a bit more familiar with his appearance just in case they'd meet up again. Carma shifted her sight to the territory they had quickly arrived upon.

@Anemos
MUYNhfy.png

Curacao picked up an odd-looking, purple shell as they walked. He studied it, and exclaimed in excitement when he found a little hermit crap inside. "Carma!" He turned around and held it out in front of him. "Isn't it cute?" He looked down at it, grinning childishly.

@IgnoredGal
Curacao picked up an odd-looking, purple shell as they walked. He studied it, and exclaimed in excitement when he found a little hermit crap inside. "Carma!" He turned around and held it out in front of him. "Isn't it cute?" He looked down at it, grinning childishly.

@IgnoredGal
Transparent PNG file.png
Carma stepped back in surprise as she now paid attention to the small creature. The imperial moved her head in to get a better look of the hermit crab. She gave a nod and a smile in response while admiring the colors of it's shell and the life inside of it.

@Anemos
Carma stepped back in surprise as she now paid attention to the small creature. The imperial moved her head in to get a better look of the hermit crab. She gave a nod and a smile in response while admiring the colors of it's shell and the life inside of it.

@Anemos
MUYNhfy.png

// I am currently revamping my lair, and Curacao was one of the dragons that I exalted. D: I can still continue with him or you could choose one of the couple dragons I have left..? Or we could start all over again if you'd like that. (: Entirely up to you!

@IgnoredGal
// I am currently revamping my lair, and Curacao was one of the dragons that I exalted. D: I can still continue with him or you could choose one of the couple dragons I have left..? Or we could start all over again if you'd like that. (: Entirely up to you!

@IgnoredGal
Transparent PNG file.png
//That's fine! We could restart this, if it's alright with you?
@Anemos
//That's fine! We could restart this, if it's alright with you?
@Anemos
MUYNhfy.png

// Sounds great! c:

@IgnoredGal
// Sounds great! c:

@IgnoredGal
Transparent PNG file.png
//Shall we pick each others dragons again?

@Anemos
//Shall we pick each others dragons again?

@Anemos
MUYNhfy.png

// Sure. (:

@IgnoredGal
// Sure. (:

@IgnoredGal
Transparent PNG file.png
1 2 3