Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ~Private Breeding Request~
1 2 3
@DrYakushi I got your crossroads but you need to take the familiar off Steven before I can accept it sorry ^o^'
@DrYakushi I got your crossroads but you need to take the familiar off Steven before I can accept it sorry ^o^'
@Rizu Oh shoot, sorry about that I just got back from work so I'm totally not thinking straight ^^'
@Rizu Oh shoot, sorry about that I just got back from work so I'm totally not thinking straight ^^'
@DrYakushi haha it's fine, I only noticed since it wouldn't let me accept XD

@DarkMilka and @DrYakushi I've created the nest and it's a three egg batch so lets cross our fingers!
@DrYakushi haha it's fine, I only noticed since it wouldn't let me accept XD

@DarkMilka and @DrYakushi I've created the nest and it's a three egg batch so lets cross our fingers!
*Starts ritual to please the RNG gods*
*Starts ritual to please the RNG gods*
Yeah, thank you two again! Three eggs aren't bad. ^-^
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these few days for sure, haha!
*Prays to the RNG-gods, too*
Yeah, thank you two again! Three eggs aren't bad. ^-^
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these few days for sure, haha!
*Prays to the RNG-gods, too*
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
@DrYakushi @DarkMilka As I am sure you both have noticed I have sent you guys your dragons!. DrYakushi his Steven back and DarkMilka a Female Coatl with jade/jade/white! (I've been double and triple checking your names to make sure I sent them to the right names, so crossing my fingers I didn't mess up somehow ._.') Congratulations, breeding was a success!!!!!!

Now, I just have one question on if either of you two want the two jade/jade/white coatl males? If not I will set them up for sale or something.
@DrYakushi @DarkMilka As I am sure you both have noticed I have sent you guys your dragons!. DrYakushi his Steven back and DarkMilka a Female Coatl with jade/jade/white! (I've been double and triple checking your names to make sure I sent them to the right names, so crossing my fingers I didn't mess up somehow ._.') Congratulations, breeding was a success!!!!!!

Now, I just have one question on if either of you two want the two jade/jade/white coatl males? If not I will set them up for sale or something.
@Rizu / @DrYakushi

Oh my, I'm so incredibly happy right now! Thank you so so much again to both of you! ^-^
Seems like we really pleased the RNG gods, haha. :D

Don't worry, Rizu, I got her. :)

And about the other two... you (or DrYakushi) can try to sell or exalt them for some treasure? That's if you want to of course. If you two don't want to, I have some space right now. I just don't want to make any kind of profit out of your kindness.
@Rizu / @DrYakushi

Oh my, I'm so incredibly happy right now! Thank you so so much again to both of you! ^-^
Seems like we really pleased the RNG gods, haha. :D

Don't worry, Rizu, I got her. :)

And about the other two... you (or DrYakushi) can try to sell or exalt them for some treasure? That's if you want to of course. If you two don't want to, I have some space right now. I just don't want to make any kind of profit out of your kindness.
@DarkMilka Congradulations! I'm glad the breeding was a success. =)

@Rizu I actually wouldn't mind taking in one of the boys. ^^
@DarkMilka Congradulations! I'm glad the breeding was a success. =)

@Rizu I actually wouldn't mind taking in one of the boys. ^^
@DrYakushi @DarkMilka
No Problem, I'm just glad we could get you your dragon! (and on the first try!)

I'll send them your guys way then~
No charge, since I would have sold them cheap on auction house anyways, and feel free to do whatever you'd like with them (though if you're gonna exalt them, then definitely name them first please!)
@DrYakushi @DarkMilka
No Problem, I'm just glad we could get you your dragon! (and on the first try!)

I'll send them your guys way then~
No charge, since I would have sold them cheap on auction house anyways, and feel free to do whatever you'd like with them (though if you're gonna exalt them, then definitely name them first please!)
@Rizu

Yeah your dragons probably like me, haha. :D

I just had the idea that the boy would be a nice gift for one of the newbies from the upcoming registration window. That way I can possibly make someone happy with him, too. I will name him just in case though (I named my wonderful girl Peppermint so he will be Spearmint, hehe). ^-^
@Rizu

Yeah your dragons probably like me, haha. :D

I just had the idea that the boy would be a nice gift for one of the newbies from the upcoming registration window. That way I can possibly make someone happy with him, too. I will name him just in case though (I named my wonderful girl Peppermint so he will be Spearmint, hehe). ^-^
1 2 3