Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tea & Chat (open to all)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6900181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69002/6900181_350.png[/img] [/url] Cocoa buckled under the weight of the banner as it unfurled and tugged his jaw down. The tundra dragon huffed and puffed as he shifted the banner into place hanging over the side of the wall. Letting it go he sighed in relief before leaping over the low tower wall. He flew in circles around the 4-story tower, observing the 3-story banner. The banner had the words "TEA & CHAT" written in white ink on pinkish purple fabric followed by a sloppy arrow pointing to the top of the tower. Satisfied with his handiwork Cocoa flew back up and landed on the tower's roof. There he was greeted by the sight of his mate Charcoal stooped over the table scarfing several meaty snacks. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6900182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69002/6900182_350.png[/img] [/url] "Dear..." He groaned, "Please restrain yourself." The larger female dragon leaned back and sat on her haunches glaring at the tundra. "This is too stupid, even for you." Charcoal hissed. "You'd be surprised at what a little hospitality can achieve!" Cocoa declared in that cheerful tone that always made the female sneer. Finally charcoal left him, descending the stairs into the tower. She left him with a huff of dismissal. Cocoa smiled at his beloved's harsh attitude, almost charming to him after such a long time together. He looked over the arrangements again. A round wooden table with a thin lavender tablecloth held a steaming tea pot and ornate teacups. It also held a spread of every kind of snack food Cocoa had been able to come up with. Insects, plants, seafood, and raw meat were equally represented. Content with the tea and snacks Cocoa sat down on the plush round rug to wait. He was excited to see who would show up! Someone interesting he hoped, with a story to tell. (Have an interesting dragon? Maybe a whole clan of them? Bring one of them in here for some tea and a nice chat session. Cocoa wants to hear your character's or clan's stories. Maybe he'll share some of his own. So jump in with your chosen draggy, post their picture and have them introduce themselves.)

6900181_350.png

Cocoa buckled under the weight of the banner as it unfurled and tugged his jaw down. The tundra dragon huffed and puffed as he shifted the banner into place hanging over the side of the wall. Letting it go he sighed in relief before leaping over the low tower wall. He flew in circles around the 4-story tower, observing the 3-story banner. The banner had the words "TEA & CHAT" written in white ink on pinkish purple fabric followed by a sloppy arrow pointing to the top of the tower. Satisfied with his handiwork Cocoa flew back up and landed on the tower's roof.

There he was greeted by the sight of his mate Charcoal stooped over the table scarfing several meaty snacks.

6900182_350.png

"Dear..." He groaned, "Please restrain yourself."

The larger female dragon leaned back and sat on her haunches glaring at the tundra.
"This is too stupid, even for you." Charcoal hissed.

"You'd be surprised at what a little hospitality can achieve!" Cocoa declared in that cheerful tone that always made the female sneer.

Finally charcoal left him, descending the stairs into the tower. She left him with a huff of dismissal. Cocoa smiled at his beloved's harsh attitude, almost charming to him after such a long time together. He looked over the arrangements again. A round wooden table with a thin lavender tablecloth held a steaming tea pot and ornate teacups. It also held a spread of every kind of snack food Cocoa had been able to come up with. Insects, plants, seafood, and raw meat were equally represented.

Content with the tea and snacks Cocoa sat down on the plush round rug to wait. He was excited to see who would show up! Someone interesting he hoped, with a story to tell.

(Have an interesting dragon? Maybe a whole clan of them? Bring one of them in here for some tea and a nice chat session. Cocoa wants to hear your character's or clan's stories. Maybe he'll share some of his own. So jump in with your chosen draggy, post their picture and have them introduce themselves.)
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203937/20393690_350.png[/img]Seeing the bright banner whilst gliding along enjoying her day off Rune decides to take up the offer "it will be nice " she thought " to talk to some one different then the guard and the clan" maneuvering her wings she tucks her feet in close dropping twords the ground and then at the last second tilting her wings up and soaring to the peak of the tower landing eleglantly. Inside she sees a peculare looking tundra dragon. She cocks her head slightly then tucking her wings back she takes a few steps forward "hello " she inquires "I am rune of the wandering contagion, leader of the plague defenders and I wondered if you minded if I joined you for tea and chat? "
20393690_350.pngSeeing the bright banner whilst gliding along enjoying her day off Rune decides to take up the offer "it will be nice " she thought " to talk to some one different then the guard and the clan" maneuvering her wings she tucks her feet in close dropping twords the ground and then at the last second tilting her wings up and soaring to the peak of the tower landing eleglantly. Inside she sees a peculare looking tundra dragon. She cocks her head slightly then tucking her wings back she takes a few steps forward "hello " she inquires "I am rune of the wandering contagion, leader of the plague defenders and I wondered if you minded if I joined you for tea and chat? "
@Hailbuggy

A gem laden wildclaw swoops into the tower. She cocks her head at the tundra who smiles back. She introduces herself as Rune and asks to join him.

"It's a pleasure Rune. Please come and sit with me. Shall I pour you some tea? Would you care for snacks? That was quite the introduction. I've never heard of the plague defenders, but then I don't get out much. Who are they, what are they like?" Cocoa rambled on excited by his first guest. He couldn't wait to learn about this fascinating dragon!
@Hailbuggy

A gem laden wildclaw swoops into the tower. She cocks her head at the tundra who smiles back. She introduces herself as Rune and asks to join him.

"It's a pleasure Rune. Please come and sit with me. Shall I pour you some tea? Would you care for snacks? That was quite the introduction. I've never heard of the plague defenders, but then I don't get out much. Who are they, what are they like?" Cocoa rambled on excited by his first guest. He couldn't wait to learn about this fascinating dragon!
Smiling she walks over to join the tundra. "I'd love some tea" she says as she sits across from him taking it and sipping it lightly when he hands it to her "it's hot but quite delicious, anyways as for your questions the plague defenders are a fighting a training group my clan leader has started having an admiration for the strength of Wildclaws she took in a rescued quite a few of us and has brought them to the clan to train and for her "special force " if you will so far it's just the three of us my self being the first and leader but every Wildclaws bearing bracelets will either breed or train for the force " taking another sip of tea she really adjusts and wrapping her tail around the front of her nestled body with her tail habbitatually ticking slightly at the end
Smiling she walks over to join the tundra. "I'd love some tea" she says as she sits across from him taking it and sipping it lightly when he hands it to her "it's hot but quite delicious, anyways as for your questions the plague defenders are a fighting a training group my clan leader has started having an admiration for the strength of Wildclaws she took in a rescued quite a few of us and has brought them to the clan to train and for her "special force " if you will so far it's just the three of us my self being the first and leader but every Wildclaws bearing bracelets will either breed or train for the force " taking another sip of tea she really adjusts and wrapping her tail around the front of her nestled body with her tail habbitatually ticking slightly at the end
@Hailbuggy

Cocoa sipped at his tea and accepted the compliment with another smile and a quick nod.

"It sounds like you live in a disciplined environment. In fact I'd say it's the very opposite of my own clan. It's called Mathmatica and we're a disorganized mess of scholars and other riff raff. It must be exciting to belong to a group of battle ready dragons. Have you ever face enemies or engaged in combat? Oh, and do feel free to help yourself to the snack. My daughter prepared them, so they are quite good." The tundra gestured to the array of snacks before plucking up a mushroom off a plate and scarfing it down.
@Hailbuggy

Cocoa sipped at his tea and accepted the compliment with another smile and a quick nod.

"It sounds like you live in a disciplined environment. In fact I'd say it's the very opposite of my own clan. It's called Mathmatica and we're a disorganized mess of scholars and other riff raff. It must be exciting to belong to a group of battle ready dragons. Have you ever face enemies or engaged in combat? Oh, and do feel free to help yourself to the snack. My daughter prepared them, so they are quite good." The tundra gestured to the array of snacks before plucking up a mushroom off a plate and scarfing it down.
Glancing at the tray the Wildclaw picked out a piece of meat and took a bite her eyes widening with surprise and enjoyment "these are realy good" she responds sipping at her tea a little after finishing off the meat" but my clan is somewhat organised.... We have been in a few training scenarios and have had a few minor scraps but no major battle which all in all we are thank full for. What about your clan... It intriuges me also it surprises me you have young you look quite you get yourself "
Glancing at the tray the Wildclaw picked out a piece of meat and took a bite her eyes widening with surprise and enjoyment "these are realy good" she responds sipping at her tea a little after finishing off the meat" but my clan is somewhat organised.... We have been in a few training scenarios and have had a few minor scraps but no major battle which all in all we are thank full for. What about your clan... It intriuges me also it surprises me you have young you look quite you get yourself "
@Hailbuggy

"Hmm." Cocoa hummed in thought. Perhaps he was a bit young to be in charge of a clan. He'd been told as much before.

"I suppose I am a little younger than most clan leaders. I created this clan with the intention of giving other academically minded dragons a lace to study physics and math undisturbed. Of course there are non scholarly members of the clan, including my mate, who merely want the safety and comfort a clan can provide."
@Hailbuggy

"Hmm." Cocoa hummed in thought. Perhaps he was a bit young to be in charge of a clan. He'd been told as much before.

"I suppose I am a little younger than most clan leaders. I created this clan with the intention of giving other academically minded dragons a lace to study physics and math undisturbed. Of course there are non scholarly members of the clan, including my mate, who merely want the safety and comfort a clan can provide."