Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cuddle Plushie Paradise![CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58
@Katzaklaw:
I can take NovaSplitz, ReyofSun, & xandrashy if they still haven't been claimed.
@Katzaklaw:
I can take NovaSplitz, ReyofSun, & xandrashy if they still haven't been claimed.
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Katzaklaw
I can take Llealynarisia if they aren't already taken.
@Katzaklaw
I can take Llealynarisia if they aren't already taken.
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@Katzaklaw aaaaa i'm really sorry my dad's keeping me busy today i don't think i can deliver D:
@Katzaklaw aaaaa i'm really sorry my dad's keeping me busy today i don't think i can deliver D:
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Katzaklaw
I'll take whoever's left, if you have some~
@Katzaklaw
I'll take whoever's left, if you have some~
tumblr_ny8jycfInL1ufq550o1_100.gif "Because the world isn't as terrible as you think." -Celty
@Katzaklaw I'll take whoever's left also if there is still someone :o
@Katzaklaw I'll take whoever's left also if there is still someone :o
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Katzaklaw

Hi! I got a message from an anonymous person(I found out who it is), could you possibly send a message back to him? I read the message that got sent to me, and it was so adorable and heartfelt, I loved it. I want to return the favor for him to go out of his way and do that for me. I just want the letter to pretty much thank him for being there for me when I was always down. I never told him thanks, and want him to know that he deserves a big ol' thanks for being by my side. Could you possibly let the same imp that sent me a gift, send one to him? Btw his user is Swagbruh, so you don't have to look for him in the forum pages. ;^-^
@Katzaklaw

Hi! I got a message from an anonymous person(I found out who it is), could you possibly send a message back to him? I read the message that got sent to me, and it was so adorable and heartfelt, I loved it. I want to return the favor for him to go out of his way and do that for me. I just want the letter to pretty much thank him for being there for me when I was always down. I never told him thanks, and want him to know that he deserves a big ol' thanks for being by my side. Could you possibly let the same imp that sent me a gift, send one to him? Btw his user is Swagbruh, so you don't have to look for him in the forum pages. ;^-^
@Katzaklaw @lilbluecat

Just wanted to say thank you. It was a nice and direly needed surprise. .o.
@Katzaklaw @lilbluecat

Just wanted to say thank you. It was a nice and direly needed surprise. .o.
Any unnamed dragons in my lair are up for grabs, send a PM for details or whatever.
@Dodecahedron @Katzaklaw

Oh my, I-I didn't expected the surprise... Just wanted to say thank you! Seeing that package even though I'm having a hard time until now just lifted my spirit and I'm somewhat okay now :) I enjoyed the surprise especially little Wisp~

@Dodecahedron @Katzaklaw

Oh my, I-I didn't expected the surprise... Just wanted to say thank you! Seeing that package even though I'm having a hard time until now just lifted my spirit and I'm somewhat okay now :) I enjoyed the surprise especially little Wisp~

Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
@Katzaklaw @MoonEyedMeljah @DragonPrincess27 @Angeleina @Porygon @Nykomi @Ponythekidrs @lilbluecat @Dodecahedron @Zith @LesserDog128 @shadowrwarrior @zzzhorses

Hey! Who's up for sending care packages to the people joining FR when registration opens? We can either take suggestions, or lurk around when the forum page does open, and see if any new babs managed to post on there? :oo
@Katzaklaw @MoonEyedMeljah @DragonPrincess27 @Angeleina @Porygon @Nykomi @Ponythekidrs @lilbluecat @Dodecahedron @Zith @LesserDog128 @shadowrwarrior @zzzhorses

Hey! Who's up for sending care packages to the people joining FR when registration opens? We can either take suggestions, or lurk around when the forum page does open, and see if any new babs managed to post on there? :oo
tumblr_ny8jycfInL1ufq550o1_100.gif "Because the world isn't as terrible as you think." -Celty
@Superfootmad

that sounds great ^^
@Superfootmad

that sounds great ^^
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58