Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Prismatic Treasures Hatchery
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 328 329
@DannieU

I'd like to put a hold on "Hop" please?

EDIT: I believe, with your conversion rate, the price in gems for Hop is 123 gems?
@DannieU

I'd like to put a hold on "Hop" please?

EDIT: I believe, with your conversion rate, the price in gems for Hop is 123 gems?
ddJY5Ej.pngelURzVE.png
@TheRealmOfLindon I'll go right ahead and put Hop on hold for you. I do holds for up to three days, so if I haven't heard from you in three days, she goes back up for sale. It is 123 gems, yes. Very glad you like her :D
@TheRealmOfLindon I'll go right ahead and put Hop on hold for you. I do holds for up to three days, so if I haven't heard from you in three days, she goes back up for sale. It is 123 gems, yes. Very glad you like her :D
@perhappiness If you'd prefer that I set the crossroads for you, that's perfectly fine. Just say the word :D

@reyofsun You absolutely can (and changing your mind later and asking me to disregard your dibs is also perfectly all right). I'll ping you if she comes off hold.

@candygoth12 Aw... Well, with some of the pairs everything does happen very fast, so yeah...

@MagicalPudding Sorry about that. Two of the Angelic Swirls hatchies are still available, though, and I'm about to put up another clutch if you wanted a shot at a butter glimm hatchling, so there is that ;P
@perhappiness If you'd prefer that I set the crossroads for you, that's perfectly fine. Just say the word :D

@reyofsun You absolutely can (and changing your mind later and asking me to disregard your dibs is also perfectly all right). I'll ping you if she comes off hold.

@candygoth12 Aw... Well, with some of the pairs everything does happen very fast, so yeah...

@MagicalPudding Sorry about that. Two of the Angelic Swirls hatchies are still available, though, and I'm about to put up another clutch if you wanted a shot at a butter glimm hatchling, so there is that ;P
[center][b][u]MORE leap day hatchies[/u][/b][/center] Because my math sucks and I thought these guys might not be hatching until tomorrow, they're missing from the previous post (sorry about double posting), but [i]Rainbow Symphony[/i] also had a clutch of three today (I didn't even plan on that many Leap Day hatchies. Their parents all just became RTB at the same time). Lightning eyes, to go with their blue poison. Here are the babies: [center][quote][b]"Buck"[/b] - ON HOLD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21546992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215470/21546992_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Coatl Male Aqua/White/White Poison/Butterfly/Glimmer Hatched 02.29.16[/i] [b]200kt[/b][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]"Dive"[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21546993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215470/21546993_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Coatl Female Blue/White/White Poison/Shimmer/Glimmer Hatched 02.29.16[/i] [b]80kt[/b][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]"Spring"[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21546994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215470/21546994_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Wildclaw Female Denim/White/White Poison/Butterfly/Glimmer Hatched 02.29.16[/i] [b]180kt[/b][/quote][/center] [b]Also, since I was kind of distracted by being in a hurry when I made the last post, I did a stupid and forgot to ping the [i]Angelic Swirls[/i] ping list. So, I'm reposting their hatchies, [i]and[/i] remembering to ping this time around.[/b] [center][quote][b]"Leap"[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21522127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215222/21522127_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Wildclaw Male Thistle/White/White Cherub/Peregrine/Glimmer Hatched 02.29.16[/i] [b]80kt[/b][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]"Bound"[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21522130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215222/21522130_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Coatl Female Storm/White/White Cherub/Peregrine/Glimmer Hatched 02.29.16[/i] [b]80kt[/b][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]"Hop"[/b] - ON HOLD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21522129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215222/21522129_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Wildclaw Female Splash/White/White Cherub/Facet/Glimmer Hatched 02.29.16[/i] [b]80kt[/b][/quote][/center] (Yes, all nicknames are synonyms for 'leap'. Yes, I used a dictionary to remember them all - not a native English speaker, okay? Yes, I'm ridiculous *shamefaced*) @glowb @TheFallenCherry @reyofsun @lackingsanity @Firun @Caritas @Shedra @RedHeadCaitlin @Zlaticko @WhiteYveltal @NekoTheKat @candygoth12 @adrienne1614 @Philosophy @MoonsEnvoy @OctaviaBlake @Madmelon @Whirlwind678 @InsaneDachshund @Aquari @C4nnibal @HollyBerry @Morphina @Azremiel @DraweeDragon @LHshey @RLisa @SlashDragonGirl @EmrysPendragon @ClarkeGriffin @Ljr21 @rebelbone @Riisa @SkeletonKey @wolfywox @mibykurl @MochaMiel @Alexis @BrawlyCarter @Bloodbag @aelith @Ridara @poprock945 @Holographic @Cindee @WynterDragen @Geekgirl @AstroNot @fluffballofdoom @Faustien @NegCol @annonymousspoon @ouranographer @likeshine @saltinecracker @cmf25 @tinyangrycheezit @TheSuperCookie @Crossfire @DukeDrake44 @NekoTheKat @StilinskiSpark @Lakefrost @Cirruss
MORE leap day hatchies

Because my math sucks and I thought these guys might not be hatching until tomorrow, they're missing from the previous post (sorry about double posting), but Rainbow Symphony also had a clutch of three today (I didn't even plan on that many Leap Day hatchies. Their parents all just became RTB at the same time). Lightning eyes, to go with their blue poison. Here are the babies:

Quote:
"Buck" - ON HOLD

21546992_350.png

Coatl Male
Aqua/White/White
Poison/Butterfly/Glimmer
Hatched 02.29.16

200kt

Quote:
"Dive"

21546993_350.png

Coatl Female
Blue/White/White
Poison/Shimmer/Glimmer
Hatched 02.29.16

80kt

Quote:
"Spring"

21546994_350.png

Wildclaw Female
Denim/White/White
Poison/Butterfly/Glimmer
Hatched 02.29.16

180kt

Also, since I was kind of distracted by being in a hurry when I made the last post, I did a stupid and forgot to ping the Angelic Swirls ping list. So, I'm reposting their hatchies, and remembering to ping this time around.

Quote:
"Leap"

21522127_350.png

Wildclaw Male
Thistle/White/White
Cherub/Peregrine/Glimmer
Hatched 02.29.16

80kt

Quote:
"Bound"

21522130_350.png

Coatl Female
Storm/White/White
Cherub/Peregrine/Glimmer
Hatched 02.29.16

80kt

Quote:
"Hop" - ON HOLD

21522129_350.png

Wildclaw Female
Splash/White/White
Cherub/Facet/Glimmer
Hatched 02.29.16

80kt

(Yes, all nicknames are synonyms for 'leap'. Yes, I used a dictionary to remember them all - not a native English speaker, okay? Yes, I'm ridiculous *shamefaced*)

@glowb @TheFallenCherry @reyofsun @lackingsanity @Firun @Caritas @Shedra @RedHeadCaitlin @Zlaticko @WhiteYveltal @NekoTheKat @candygoth12 @adrienne1614 @Philosophy @MoonsEnvoy @OctaviaBlake @Madmelon @Whirlwind678 @InsaneDachshund @Aquari @C4nnibal @HollyBerry @Morphina @Azremiel @DraweeDragon @LHshey @RLisa @SlashDragonGirl @EmrysPendragon @ClarkeGriffin @Ljr21 @rebelbone @Riisa @SkeletonKey @wolfywox @mibykurl @MochaMiel @Alexis @BrawlyCarter @Bloodbag @aelith @Ridara @poprock945 @Holographic @Cindee @WynterDragen @Geekgirl @AstroNot @fluffballofdoom @Faustien @NegCol @annonymousspoon @ouranographer @likeshine @saltinecracker @cmf25 @tinyangrycheezit @TheSuperCookie
@Crossfire @DukeDrake44
@NekoTheKat @StilinskiSpark @Lakefrost @Cirruss
@DannieU Could you hold Buck for me please?
@DannieU Could you hold Buck for me please?
@DannieU - I would love to buy Buck!

edit - darn! too late =(
@DannieU - I would love to buy Buck!

edit - darn! too late =(
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@OctaviaBlake Absolutely :D Up to three days, as you know.

@annonymousspoon Aw, sorry. Maybe you'd like one of his sisters?
@OctaviaBlake Absolutely :D Up to three days, as you know.

@annonymousspoon Aw, sorry. Maybe you'd like one of his sisters?
@ClarkeGriffin Absolutely, I'll put her on hold for you. Up to three days, but then I think you know the rules by now ;P
@ClarkeGriffin Absolutely, I'll put her on hold for you. Up to three days, but then I think you know the rules by now ;P
@DannieU Ok, that's perfect.
@DannieU Ok, that's perfect.
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
TheEmptyCity
June 28, 2016 08:12:49
wow they are so cute!!!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:13:39
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
may i use it in my sig? ><
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 08:24:12
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Of course, I'm happy to see it in use :)
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:26:51
@Lichtdrache
thank you for creating such a cute sig! :3
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 08:55:54
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 09:41:54
@Kiryo
You're welcome, I'm happy you like it!

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 10:37:10
@Lichtdrache

Awwww :(

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 11:08:17
@0rangedragon
Haha, I know. I might doodle another set if I find the time :)
Kaitorubel
June 28, 2016 11:19:53
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
which if you ever do more of these I would love to know.
6yujhIW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
ClarkeGriffin
Quick Reply
[Bold] [Italic] [Underline]
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
@ClarkeGriffin Sounds great :D Glad you like her.
@ClarkeGriffin Sounds great :D Glad you like her.
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 328 329