Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DG Mirror Raffle!
When I first joined a few weeks ago, I had the fortune of winning my first double-gened dragon in a free raffle. Now that he's grown and breeding, I've decided to do the same thing with his progeny. I realize there's not much of a demand for starter breeds anymore, but hopefully I'll be able to give these little guys a good home! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8225/822405_350.png[/img] (Male; Avocado Iridescent/Fire Stripes/Swamp) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8225/822406_350.png[/img] (Male; Orange Speckle/Rust Eye Spots/Teal) [b]Rules:[/b] 1. Since this is a free raffle, all you have to do is ping me with the dragon you want and I'll put your name on the list. 2. You should only enter this raffle if you intend to keep your dragon-- no exalting or selling. Please be kind and give your new baby a name, as well. The raffle will end on Wednesday, so good luck to everyone!
When I first joined a few weeks ago, I had the fortune of winning my first double-gened dragon in a free raffle. Now that he's grown and breeding, I've decided to do the same thing with his progeny. I realize there's not much of a demand for starter breeds anymore, but hopefully I'll be able to give these little guys a good home!

822405_350.png

(Male; Avocado Iridescent/Fire Stripes/Swamp)

822406_350.png

(Male; Orange Speckle/Rust Eye Spots/Teal)

Rules:

1. Since this is a free raffle, all you have to do is ping me with the dragon you want and I'll put your name on the list.

2. You should only enter this raffle if you intend to keep your dragon-- no exalting or selling. Please be kind and give your new baby a name, as well.

The raffle will end on Wednesday, so good luck to everyone!
@Peaseblossom I'll have a shot at the fire boy. Thank you so much! c:
@Peaseblossom I'll have a shot at the fire boy. Thank you so much! c:
@DuvetBeast

No problem! I'll put your name on the list. :)
@DuvetBeast

No problem! I'll put your name on the list. :)
@DuvetBeast

Okay, due to a lack of interest, looks like you've won dragon #2! I'll send him over via Crossroads for you.
@DuvetBeast

Okay, due to a lack of interest, looks like you've won dragon #2! I'll send him over via Crossroads for you.