Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [STUDS] LF Commons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Saro

Well fantastic I'll send him right over!

@TheThornedRose

I'm a fire nest but won't have space for two days and am happy to send the PC to you but if you'd like the fire eyes I'm fine waiting as well, just let me know!
@Saro

Well fantastic I'll send him right over!

@TheThornedRose

I'm a fire nest but won't have space for two days and am happy to send the PC to you but if you'd like the fire eyes I'm fine waiting as well, just let me know!
vGP9nF2.png
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
@panp

Ack, all my nests are cursed with 2 eggs, well all my personal breed pairs anyways XD Thanks for updating me!
@panp

Ack, all my nests are cursed with 2 eggs, well all my personal breed pairs anyways XD Thanks for updating me!
vGP9nF2.png
@Nerevas
Ahh I'm not sure if it would look good with her colors - the carmine might be kind of obnoxious. ;A; Were you thinking of definitely adding gembond to him?
@Nerevas
Ahh I'm not sure if it would look good with her colors - the carmine might be kind of obnoxious. ;A; Were you thinking of definitely adding gembond to him?
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Nerevas This thread moved a bit while I was gone. But yay, I'll bookmark him and speak to you when the time comes. I could actually add a tert to her as well if you'd like before their breeding, I'm just not sure what one would look good with her.
@Nerevas This thread moved a bit while I was gone. But yay, I'll bookmark him and speak to you when the time comes. I could actually add a tert to her as well if you'd like before their breeding, I'm just not sure what one would look good with her.
@Nerevas- Sorry, I took yesterday evening off from the computer. It was a nice cold fall day that truly called for curling up with a book. I would actually really like fire eyes for their color range if possible, but if you have other plans for the nest available soon, I have an open nest.
@Nerevas- Sorry, I took yesterday evening off from the computer. It was a nice cold fall day that truly called for curling up with a book. I would actually really like fire eyes for their color range if possible, but if you have other plans for the nest available soon, I have an open nest.

thorned_rose_by_adumbrant-d6k027e.png
@TheThornedRose

Nope that sounds perfect I can breed them after roll over tonight I believe! Sounds like a wonderful day by the way. I personally love the grey skies and rain or just cool days of fall hehe.

@Laurry

I found another stud and worked it out and yeah I understand. I didn't remember what your girl's tert was when I asked D: I wish you the best of luck finding a stud for your girl!
@TheThornedRose

Nope that sounds perfect I can breed them after roll over tonight I believe! Sounds like a wonderful day by the way. I personally love the grey skies and rain or just cool days of fall hehe.

@Laurry

I found another stud and worked it out and yeah I understand. I didn't remember what your girl's tert was when I asked D: I wish you the best of luck finding a stud for your girl!
vGP9nF2.png
@Saro

I sent the crossroads for the snapper last night, just making sure you got it and everything is well!
@Saro

I sent the crossroads for the snapper last night, just making sure you got it and everything is well!
vGP9nF2.png
@Nerevas
That's fine! Thank you! ;U;
@Nerevas
That's fine! Thank you! ;U;
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Nerevas Great! I'll set up the crossroads for my girl! I love fall! I live in a really woody area with a lot ticks, so during the summer I couldn't read outside. Now the ticks are gone and I am happily ensconcing myself on a rock in the sun.
@Nerevas Great! I'll set up the crossroads for my girl! I love fall! I live in a really woody area with a lot ticks, so during the summer I couldn't read outside. Now the ticks are gone and I am happily ensconcing myself on a rock in the sun.

thorned_rose_by_adumbrant-d6k027e.png
@Nerevas I haven't gotten the crossroads request yet??? Do you want me to try?
@Nerevas I haven't gotten the crossroads request yet??? Do you want me to try?
mMRXsZf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8