Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game could you play over and over?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
All the Pokémon games, especially the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon ones. They were my childhood and I love coming back to them and playing for a few hours.
All the Pokémon games, especially the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon ones. They were my childhood and I love coming back to them and playing for a few hours.
iIrk1Wj.png
Final Fantasy X, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus and of course League of Legends.
Final Fantasy X, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus and of course League of Legends.
You do not want to know how many times I've replayed Fire Emblem Awakening.

If were to choose another game, it'd definitely be Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex.
You do not want to know how many times I've replayed Fire Emblem Awakening.

If were to choose another game, it'd definitely be Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Chibi Robo and Monster Hunter are rather addicting for me. Gotta clean the hoomens house and fight the dargons!
Chibi Robo and Monster Hunter are rather addicting for me. Gotta clean the hoomens house and fight the dargons!
Mirror's edge. It's so much fun that it doesn't get boring even after I've played it dozens of times.
Mirror's edge. It's so much fun that it doesn't get boring even after I've played it dozens of times.
tumblr_ngcp5g6gr01u402sco1_500.gif
Pokemon spin-offs and Harvest Moon games. x)
Pokemon spin-offs and Harvest Moon games. x)
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
Roguelikes were made for that. :V
Roguelikes were made for that. :V
My writing project.
Okami ouob
Okami ouob
Skyrim, Dark Cloud 2, any of the Borderlands games. I've put more hours into those games than I care to admit. :P

Skyrim, Dark Cloud 2, any of the Borderlands games. I've put more hours into those games than I care to admit. :P

AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Portal and Portal 2. They're my favorite games and I've beaten them both more times than I care to admit.
Portal and Portal 2. They're my favorite games and I've beaten them both more times than I care to admit.
123o4cl.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13