Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 368 369
@Necrovatai @Seolhe

alright! C:
@Necrovatai @Seolhe

alright! C:
@Uniformshark

Your accents and skins are all absolutely stunning! Could I please be added to a general pinglist for both new additions and reprints? Thanks very much :)

I'd also be very interested in a rerun of the seadrake accent next time there is one.
@Uniformshark

Your accents and skins are all absolutely stunning! Could I please be added to a general pinglist for both new additions and reprints? Thanks very much :)

I'd also be very interested in a rerun of the seadrake accent next time there is one.
@Uniformshark
Snagged that Herzbube skin from the AH - I would love to be on your general pinglist please. Super interested in Skullsamurai once it's revamped. Do you perhaps have any WasteDisposal related skins?
@Uniformshark
Snagged that Herzbube skin from the AH - I would love to be on your general pinglist please. Super interested in Skullsamurai once it's revamped. Do you perhaps have any WasteDisposal related skins?
wqIOlcG.png
@TaintedTamer Ah thank you! I add you to the lists and hm I guess fallout crawler is the closest to waste disposal I have D:

@Ranuja Sorry for the late reply I forgot to answer due the Trickmuck QuQ thank you! I add you to the lists <3
@TaintedTamer Ah thank you! I add you to the lists and hm I guess fallout crawler is the closest to waste disposal I have D:

@Ranuja Sorry for the late reply I forgot to answer due the Trickmuck QuQ thank you! I add you to the lists <3
@Uniformshark I was hoping WasteDisposal with more white and blue colors - blue visor and cute enough to cause cavities. :D
@Uniformshark I was hoping WasteDisposal with more white and blue colors - blue visor and cute enough to cause cavities. :D
wqIOlcG.png
@TaintedTamer OH pff I'm not used to such references on FR so I didn't catch on XD and well this is my little waste disposal so I never had the need for a skin D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2671389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26714/2671389_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TaintedTamer OH pff I'm not used to such references on FR so I didn't catch on XD and well this is my little waste disposal so I never had the need for a skin D:

2671389_350.png

@Uniformshark
Sorry, lol - saying 'Tailgate skin' makes me cringe a little, but WasteDisposal seems like a maybe name for such a skin, haha.
Oh goodness what a cutie. <3 I guess Snapper is a good species for a Tailgate dragon, haha.
@Uniformshark
Sorry, lol - saying 'Tailgate skin' makes me cringe a little, but WasteDisposal seems like a maybe name for such a skin, haha.
Oh goodness what a cutie. <3 I guess Snapper is a good species for a Tailgate dragon, haha.
wqIOlcG.png
Cool! I would like to purchase such accents :-)
Cool! I would like to purchase such accents :-)
@cthlh @Spartalicous @gemsandbones @foff @Ranuja

I'm going to reprint Fallout Crawler

Hoping that some of you are still interested! Please send 500g I will submit it tomorrow
@cthlh @Spartalicous @gemsandbones @foff @Ranuja

I'm going to reprint Fallout Crawler

Hoping that some of you are still interested! Please send 500g I will submit it tomorrow
@Vetrokrilaya I didn't see your post since you didnt ping me!
Which skins are you interested in? should I add you to a pinglist? c:
@Vetrokrilaya I didn't see your post since you didnt ping me!
Which skins are you interested in? should I add you to a pinglist? c:
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 368 369