Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game could you play over and over?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Binding of Isaac is a good one
Binding of Isaac is a good one
1MdQgoj.png
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Say what you want about the sailing, but I feel so free every time I explore the ocean in that game. It's the perfect game to play when you're feeling depressed!
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Say what you want about the sailing, but I feel so free every time I explore the ocean in that game. It's the perfect game to play when you're feeling depressed!
eg1jZa2.png
dragon age: origins. the replay value of that game is amazing and even though i've done all the origins now (at least once; some several times) i never seem to get sick of it.
dragon age: origins. the replay value of that game is amazing and even though i've done all the origins now (at least once; some several times) i never seem to get sick of it.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
my first used to be Kingdom Hearts for sure, then it changed to Okami and later a few different FromSoftware games, like the Souls series and Armored Core.

now any of those'll make me feel better any day, mostly because i just remember loving them so much the first time around.
my first used to be Kingdom Hearts for sure, then it changed to Okami and later a few different FromSoftware games, like the Souls series and Armored Core.

now any of those'll make me feel better any day, mostly because i just remember loving them so much the first time around.
beckon the light ; breathe it in

Patternity_Rainbow-Shards.png
Any Pokemon game, LoZ: Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy Tactics, FF7, Oblivion (also Morrowind and Skyrim, but Oblivion is the one I've played the most) Spyro 2, any Harvest Moon (especially Back to Nature) and Chrono Cross.

I've played through all of them (aside from Skyrim) at least a half dozen times each and I still never get sick of them even though I still get grouchy every time I go through the Water Temple. I know all the puzzles but it's always the worst part of the whole game.
Any Pokemon game, LoZ: Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy Tactics, FF7, Oblivion (also Morrowind and Skyrim, but Oblivion is the one I've played the most) Spyro 2, any Harvest Moon (especially Back to Nature) and Chrono Cross.

I've played through all of them (aside from Skyrim) at least a half dozen times each and I still never get sick of them even though I still get grouchy every time I go through the Water Temple. I know all the puzzles but it's always the worst part of the whole game.
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
Super Metroid! Such a good game.

Also not so old; Dishonored. idk why that game is so replayable for me.
Super Metroid! Such a good game.

Also not so old; Dishonored. idk why that game is so replayable for me.
Drakan: The Ancient's Gates. Oh man, that was and is one of my favorite games of all time.
Drakan: The Ancient's Gates. Oh man, that was and is one of my favorite games of all time.
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
All the Pokemon & Kingdom Hearts games, as well as Grandia II, Skyrim & Borderlands 2! :D
All the Pokemon & Kingdom Hearts games, as well as Grandia II, Skyrim & Borderlands 2! :D
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
Persona 3 and 4, I could never get tired of those games.
Persona 3 and 4, I could never get tired of those games.
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
Tomb Raider.
Tomb Raider.
9 Hours before server time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13