Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | So here's my weird obsession
1 2
Well, two of them anyway. I love fae, and, for some reason, I love these gloomwillow guides. I eventually want 45 fae (I need 9 more but i'm waiting for that ol' color wheel) and, here's the catch: I want 45 gloomwillow guides. I'm up to 30 right now. [img]http://i.imgur.com/xAEREI1.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/uDYIKZx.png[/img] [s]MOOOOORE! GIVE ME MOOOOOORE[/s] Oh my god, thank you to those who've donated me a gloomwillow. It is in no way expected, my caps was just me being silly. But you are super awesome, thank you sooooo much.
Well, two of them anyway. I love fae, and, for some reason, I love these gloomwillow guides. I eventually want 45 fae (I need 9 more but i'm waiting for that ol' color wheel) and, here's the catch:

I want 45 gloomwillow guides. I'm up to 30 right now.

xAEREI1.png
uDYIKZx.png

MOOOOORE! GIVE ME MOOOOOORE

Oh my god, thank you to those who've donated me a gloomwillow. It is in no way expected, my caps was just me being silly. But you are super awesome, thank you sooooo much.
All I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you

if you ping me, there's only on T in my name. Lap idar ist
Holy moly... I know they're cute, but wow.... good luck! At least it gives you something to look forward to :D
Holy moly... I know they're cute, but wow.... good luck! At least it gives you something to look forward to :D
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger Thank you! I've been grinding and writing lore for pinecones so I have hope... We'll see. Maybe I'll start trading some of these extra familiars from the ruins for the little guys.
@EarthTiger Thank you! I've been grinding and writing lore for pinecones so I have hope... We'll see. Maybe I'll start trading some of these extra familiars from the ruins for the little guys.

Hoo boy. Best of luck to you!

I also like the gemstone naming theme. Some of them got really nice names lol
Hoo boy. Best of luck to you!

I also like the gemstone naming theme. Some of them got really nice names lol
"What's the difference between an E flat and a D hashtag?"
@Tellala Oh thank you! I don't know how it started, but it's a super easy way to come up with names.
@Tellala Oh thank you! I don't know how it started, but it's a super easy way to come up with names.

@Lapidarist
I do it all the time myself, especially when I take on breeding projects in Pokemon. And a lot of gemstone/mineral names sound pretty too
@Lapidarist
I do it all the time myself, especially when I take on breeding projects in Pokemon. And a lot of gemstone/mineral names sound pretty too
"What's the difference between an E flat and a D hashtag?"
@Tellala They really do! I'm starting to forget which ones I've already used and sometimes I accidentally have like, two howlites but its pretty fun. Plus, when I google these names, I learn a little bit about rocks
@Tellala They really do! I'm starting to forget which ones I've already used and sometimes I accidentally have like, two howlites but its pretty fun. Plus, when I google these names, I learn a little bit about rocks

AH! Thank you to those sending me a gloomwillow! You are all so great. Thank you! I love you <3
AH! Thank you to those sending me a gloomwillow! You are all so great. Thank you! I love you <3

I'm up to 20 :D:D:D
I'm up to 20 :D:D:D

30!!!
30!!!