Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas by Gainstrive
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33
for all the people asking, i will be updating my pinglist once my slots open! then i can do both things at once and you wont get multiple pings from me.
for all the people asking, i will be updating my pinglist once my slots open! then i can do both things at once and you wont get multiple pings from me.
May you add me to your pinglist, please?
May you add me to your pinglist, please?
@quinn @pooses @ambitious @acezaslavsky @kandroid @kitari @enoch @fluffesu @trachynhawb @emynihm @sildrael @furiosa @kawakamis @drackana @anjoulas @natorei @sienna @ringleader @juyoung @flamingcakes @sacnite @snowcrow @mistayjay @peachymoo @zerox @tackysnaps @runi @dragakure @koujakward @fadeela @jeweledpeachy @mirsheb @greekfilipina @bit @exosomniac @incendivity @steex @popette @tallydragon @kireikatt @zhimonster @rusher @Sphye @Lunith @xoLunaox @chrissy @yukariyakumo @gerty3000 @pastelghostboy @aiden @extrics @lalonde @gabrielnovak @fallingfreely @thessalonica @kionani @hollowedangel @ethulai @noelblue @leyatres @kizmetto @momo1013 @blackwinter @shattringmirrors @arkhamanja @siopilos @Ith @vulpen @nicoleeirin @ianlestraud @diseased @sheepystuff @azrielen @christovski @heartmane @moosesushi @paperwitch @cross @oceanas @owlcatpup @quartersold @Frivilosity @froststrix @Kaidonovsky @sirene @VolgaViventium @Weathering @huashu @Ashenhartkrie @gerty3000

SLOTS ARE DIDDILY DARN OPEN
first come first serve, you can have a placeholder for your slot. once i see slots filled i will let everyone know.
@quinn @pooses @ambitious @acezaslavsky @kandroid @kitari @enoch @fluffesu @trachynhawb @emynihm @sildrael @furiosa @kawakamis @drackana @anjoulas @natorei @sienna @ringleader @juyoung @flamingcakes @sacnite @snowcrow @mistayjay @peachymoo @zerox @tackysnaps @runi @dragakure @koujakward @fadeela @jeweledpeachy @mirsheb @greekfilipina @bit @exosomniac @incendivity @steex @popette @tallydragon @kireikatt @zhimonster @rusher @Sphye @Lunith @xoLunaox @chrissy @yukariyakumo @gerty3000 @pastelghostboy @aiden @extrics @lalonde @gabrielnovak @fallingfreely @thessalonica @kionani @hollowedangel @ethulai @noelblue @leyatres @kizmetto @momo1013 @blackwinter @shattringmirrors @arkhamanja @siopilos @Ith @vulpen @nicoleeirin @ianlestraud @diseased @sheepystuff @azrielen @christovski @heartmane @moosesushi @paperwitch @cross @oceanas @owlcatpup @quartersold @Frivilosity @froststrix @Kaidonovsky @sirene @VolgaViventium @Weathering @huashu @Ashenhartkrie @gerty3000

SLOTS ARE DIDDILY DARN OPEN
first come first serve, you can have a placeholder for your slot. once i see slots filled i will let everyone know.
@Gainstrive

CLAIM!! :D
@Gainstrive

CLAIM!! :D
@Gainstrive Slot please!!!
@Gainstrive Slot please!!!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
@froststrix gotcha! fill out the form on the first page for me please
@froststrix gotcha! fill out the form on the first page for me please
@Leyatres

gotcha! fill out the form on the first page for me please
@Leyatres

gotcha! fill out the form on the first page for me please
@Gainstrive [s]filled out list thing[/s] [LIST=1] [*]Kaidonovsky #14587 [*]rotrock-rim [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20329858] [*][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203299/20329858_350.png[/img] [/url] My son... Brahm [*]HM. He has a bio, but I dont wanna make you read all my rambling, he's very detached and distant, kind of emotionless and all that. "icy" is the easiest word. You can draw any expression you'd like to on him though I'll love it anyway. Take what ever liberties you want with his design, even though hes got a cropped pic of his gijinka on his bio. [*]Regular gijinka. [*]Head shot [*]Monotone [*]Treasure [/LIST]
@Gainstrive
filled out list thing
  1. Kaidonovsky #14587
  2. rotrock-rim

3. 20329858_350.png
    My son... Brahm
  4. HM. He has a bio, but I dont wanna make you read all my rambling, he's very detached and distant, kind of emotionless and all that. "icy" is the easiest word. You can draw any expression you'd like to on him though I'll love it anyway. Take what ever liberties you want with his design, even though hes got a cropped pic of his gijinka on his bio.
  5. Regular gijinka.
  6. Head shot
  7. Monotone
  8. Treasure
t02ad2G.png
@kaidonovsky gotcha! fill out the form on the first page for me please
@kaidonovsky gotcha! fill out the form on the first page for me please
ALL SLOTS ARE CLOSED thankyou!
ALL SLOTS ARE CLOSED thankyou!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33