Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
@reiminato
@Kintsy

Hello! I was wondering if it would be possible to breed @Kintsy 's Akira with @reiminato Unnamed Imperial (20943265) for a Maize/Maize/Beige Female Imperial with Butterfly? I'd like Light eyes, so either my or Kintsy's nests would be ideal. I would be more than happy to offer collateral and we can discuss a payment for studding.
@reiminato
@Kintsy

Hello! I was wondering if it would be possible to breed @Kintsy 's Akira with @reiminato Unnamed Imperial (20943265) for a Maize/Maize/Beige Female Imperial with Butterfly? I'd like Light eyes, so either my or Kintsy's nests would be ideal. I would be more than happy to offer collateral and we can discuss a payment for studding.
@noodlemangos
@noodlemangos
@noodlemangos Hello, I'd agree to help you. But I'm a FR rookie. I don't know how to do this!
And my English is poor, sorry.
@noodlemangos Hello, I'd agree to help you. But I'm a FR rookie. I don't know how to do this!
And my English is poor, sorry.
@reiminato
All you have to do is send your girl to one of us to breed. I can offer some money in exchange or a dragon for you to hold onto while I have your girl.

@Kintsy
So it looks like this is happening! I'll figure out about when the CDs run out to make sure one of us has a nest open.
@reiminato
All you have to do is send your girl to one of us to breed. I can offer some money in exchange or a dragon for you to hold onto while I have your girl.

@Kintsy
So it looks like this is happening! I'll figure out about when the CDs run out to make sure one of us has a nest open.
@noodlemangos
Hello! When the CDs run out, may I exchange your Chai(21208825) to breed with my dragon?
@noodlemangos
Hello! When the CDs run out, may I exchange your Chai(21208825) to breed with my dragon?
@reiminato
That works with me!
@reiminato
That works with me!
@reiminato
@Kintsy
We have 5 days left before reiminato's imp can breed! I'm going to do my best to keep my nest and lair space open for it, if everyone is alright with sending me dragons.
@reiminato
@Kintsy
We have 5 days left before reiminato's imp can breed! I'm going to do my best to keep my nest and lair space open for it, if everyone is alright with sending me dragons.
@Kintsy
One more day left! If you could send over Akira soon, that'd be good.
If you'd rather him not leave, I could send the imperial to you? Just let me know.
@Kintsy
One more day left! If you could send over Akira soon, that'd be good.
If you'd rather him not leave, I could send the imperial to you? Just let me know.