Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi hi :^)
I've had this account for about 2 weeks now (since the last reg) but I realized I never made an intro, but now that I've got a lot of things figured out I thought I'd make one!
I'm Sam, a 16 yr old male who absolutely adores dragons so I'm super excited to be on this site! I've honestly been obsessed with dragons since I can remember.
My favorite dragons on here are probably the Guardians, Spirals, Pearl catchers, skydancers, and Nocturnes (I honestly can't pick one favorite, they're all so pretty).
Some of my other hobbies include cartoons (Like Steven Universe), superhero movies/shows, reading, and sometimes I like to write. I also love Star wars and video games, especially the Corpse Party series.
So yeah, hi! Nice to meet you all!
I've had this account for about 2 weeks now (since the last reg) but I realized I never made an intro, but now that I've got a lot of things figured out I thought I'd make one!
I'm Sam, a 16 yr old male who absolutely adores dragons so I'm super excited to be on this site! I've honestly been obsessed with dragons since I can remember.
My favorite dragons on here are probably the Guardians, Spirals, Pearl catchers, skydancers, and Nocturnes (I honestly can't pick one favorite, they're all so pretty).
Some of my other hobbies include cartoons (Like Steven Universe), superhero movies/shows, reading, and sometimes I like to write. I also love Star wars and video games, especially the Corpse Party series.
So yeah, hi! Nice to meet you all!
@napstablooks
*poses*
hello buddy im also soon 16 years old and love cartons, star wars and video games
@napstablooks
*poses*
hello buddy im also soon 16 years old and love cartons, star wars and video games
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@Zihette
Nice to meet you! What are your favorite video games?
@Zihette
Nice to meet you! What are your favorite video games?
@napstablooks
Personally I like games like Undertale, Earthbound and Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga!
@napstablooks
Personally I like games like Undertale, Earthbound and Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@Zihette
I love Undertale (if you couldn't tell from my username lmao)
Can't say I've ever played Superstar Saga, but I loved the original Super Mario, Paper Mario, and Super Mario Sunshine was probably my favorite
@Zihette
I love Undertale (if you couldn't tell from my username lmao)
Can't say I've ever played Superstar Saga, but I loved the original Super Mario, Paper Mario, and Super Mario Sunshine was probably my favorite
@napstablooks
I can tell ;))))))))

Man,,,
@napstablooks
I can tell ;))))))))

Man,,,
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@napstablooks

cool username! I haven't yet played undertale, but from what I've heard and stuff, it looks pretty amazing. What are you into reading? I tend towards fantasy and fairytales; one of my favorite books is The Last Unicorn. I also write ^^ A couple of my dergs (Calliope and Seraph) have some short vignettes I've written in their bios :3 Anywho! Welcome to FR and I really hope you enjoy your stay around here. ^_^
@napstablooks

cool username! I haven't yet played undertale, but from what I've heard and stuff, it looks pretty amazing. What are you into reading? I tend towards fantasy and fairytales; one of my favorite books is The Last Unicorn. I also write ^^ A couple of my dergs (Calliope and Seraph) have some short vignettes I've written in their bios :3 Anywho! Welcome to FR and I really hope you enjoy your stay around here. ^_^
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Foenixie
Thanks! It's a really awesome game, but it's p sad in some parts.
I love fantasy and any type of fiction! Currently my favorite author is Haruki Murakami, who rights some very weird japanese fantasy and my all time favorite book by him is Hardboiled Wonderland. I've never read the Last Unicorn, but my friend really likes it c:
(Also, Calliope is a really cute name :p)
@Foenixie
Thanks! It's a really awesome game, but it's p sad in some parts.
I love fantasy and any type of fiction! Currently my favorite author is Haruki Murakami, who rights some very weird japanese fantasy and my all time favorite book by him is Hardboiled Wonderland. I've never read the Last Unicorn, but my friend really likes it c:
(Also, Calliope is a really cute name :p)
@napstablooks

I've never really gotten into Japanese literature (aside from the occasional manga here and there) so that's pretty interesting to me. Would you say there's a lot of differences from Western European or American fantasy?
Yeah, your friend has great taste! XD TLU is an awesome book, I highly recommend giving it a try if you're ever bored and searching for new reading material ^^
@napstablooks

I've never really gotten into Japanese literature (aside from the occasional manga here and there) so that's pretty interesting to me. Would you say there's a lot of differences from Western European or American fantasy?
Yeah, your friend has great taste! XD TLU is an awesome book, I highly recommend giving it a try if you're ever bored and searching for new reading material ^^
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Foenixie

I'd say there are some. He writes a lot of his books set in the 1980's so it's a bit different from America/Europe in the 1980's. There's also a lot of difference in the culture and stuff he talks about in his books that seems a little confusing to me since I'm American :pp
I'll definitely check it out next time I'm at the bookstore! From what I've heard, it sounds pretty good :>
@Foenixie

I'd say there are some. He writes a lot of his books set in the 1980's so it's a bit different from America/Europe in the 1980's. There's also a lot of difference in the culture and stuff he talks about in his books that seems a little confusing to me since I'm American :pp
I'll definitely check it out next time I'm at the bookstore! From what I've heard, it sounds pretty good :>