Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Iri/Shim Skydancer Girl Seeks lovin
1 2
@Aethilwe

Oh! I quite love there range actually. I am pondering over if I should or should not give her circuit. What do you think?
@Aethilwe

Oh! I quite love there range actually. I am pondering over if I should or should not give her circuit. What do you think?
PNhCr3l.png
@deathwing

I personally would LOVE a dark-colored circuit, but it is honestly up to you. He isn't going anywhere. He can stay, or go if you find someone better. :D
@deathwing

I personally would LOVE a dark-colored circuit, but it is honestly up to you. He isn't going anywhere. He can stay, or go if you find someone better. :D
windsinger_by_metal_beak-d6luibp.png
@Aethilwe

Me too. I just don't know if it would look good on her. I have 87k right now and still have some festival chest in the AH so it should be possible. Your dragon is a strong contender. I will ping you if I am able to get circuit and going for your dragon:D Do you want your lair or mine?
@Aethilwe

Me too. I just don't know if it would look good on her. I have 87k right now and still have some festival chest in the AH so it should be possible. Your dragon is a strong contender. I will ping you if I am able to get circuit and going for your dragon:D Do you want your lair or mine?
PNhCr3l.png
@deathwing

That sounds great! Whatever works. It depends if you want light green eyes or light purple eyes on our babies. I have an extra nest that is open, so you can send her my way or I can send him to you. I don't mind which color are their eyes. Though personally I think green would look good on the reddish spectrum, tropical-ish, you know?
@deathwing

That sounds great! Whatever works. It depends if you want light green eyes or light purple eyes on our babies. I have an extra nest that is open, so you can send her my way or I can send him to you. I don't mind which color are their eyes. Though personally I think green would look good on the reddish spectrum, tropical-ish, you know?
@Aethilwe

Yes I think so too. Would you perhaps be able to boon? Because if I am going to give her circuit.. I am broke. Haha.
@Aethilwe

Yes I think so too. Would you perhaps be able to boon? Because if I am going to give her circuit.. I am broke. Haha.
PNhCr3l.png
@Deathwing

Oh, geez. I don't have any money for a boon, but I can pull some strings if you are in dire need of a boon!
@Deathwing

Oh, geez. I don't have any money for a boon, but I can pull some strings if you are in dire need of a boon!
@Aethilwe

Well if we have a large nest I would love to boon. But we could also wait a few days. Do you mind if I get her circuit that I get first pick?
@Aethilwe

Well if we have a large nest I would love to boon. But we could also wait a few days. Do you mind if I get her circuit that I get first pick?
PNhCr3l.png
@Deathwing

Oh, sure! I don't mind. I'm mostly going for Imperials than I am for SD's, but in the light that there is only one egg it is going to you.
@Deathwing

Oh, sure! I don't mind. I'm mostly going for Imperials than I am for SD's, but in the light that there is only one egg it is going to you.
@Aethilwe

Oh that is very sweet of you. I am going to try my best to gather some more treasure to buy the gems needed. Then she will be triple gened. Squeee!
@Aethilwe

Oh that is very sweet of you. I am going to try my best to gather some more treasure to buy the gems needed. Then she will be triple gened. Squeee!
PNhCr3l.png
1 2