Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Hatchery
1 2 3
[quote name="oatmaster" date="2015-03-14 14:15:09"]@Orbella Omg!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11473099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114731/11473099_350.png[/img] [/url] This baby is so cute but I missed buying her!!!! Ugh :,( I was making space for her and I missed her!!!! Is there any way that you could please please please give me a ping when you hatch babies from her parents... I'm looking for a girly Nocturne (I have to many guys [s]other wise I would buy that boy you have[/s]) and the color range you have is so very nice! Also all your dragons are very lovely ^_^ Edit: I bought the boy you had and a Coatl girl on the AH to go with him... But I would still love a ping![/quote] Sure! The next time these two have a litter I'll be sure to ping you.
oatmaster wrote on 2015-03-14 14:15:09:
@Orbella

Omg!!!

11473099_350.png

This baby is so cute but I missed buying her!!!! Ugh :,( I was making space for her and I missed her!!!!

Is there any way that you could please please please give me a ping when you hatch babies from her parents... I'm looking for a girly Nocturne (I have to many guys other wise I would buy that boy you have) and the color range you have is so very nice!

Also all your dragons are very lovely ^_^

Edit: I bought the boy you had and a Coatl girl on the AH to go with him... But I would still love a ping!

Sure! The next time these two have a litter I'll be sure to ping you.
New imperial hatchlings
New imperial hatchlings
Pretty coatl hatchlings!
Pretty coatl hatchlings!
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop. All dragons listed will be exalted this Friday, the 10th.
Price drop. All dragons listed will be exalted this Friday, the 10th.
Triple rose Skydancers!
Triple rose Skydancers!
@oatmaster My Nocturne has had more babies! I changed his underbelly to circuit and found him a mate of his own, so the babies are a little different, but they are still gorgeous if you're interested!
@oatmaster My Nocturne has had more babies! I changed his underbelly to circuit and found him a mate of his own, so the babies are a little different, but they are still gorgeous if you're interested!
Finally updated my sales page!
Finally updated my sales page!
Lots of new Skydancers!
Lots of new Skydancers!
New hatchlings! Crystal guardians for 15,000!
New hatchlings! Crystal guardians for 15,000!
1 2 3