Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Full body Dergs! Closed for now!
1 2 3 4 5
@Digimon11 @idlewildly @SerenityBlaze @PepperHead id like to thoroughly apologize to all of you for having taken so long to do your full body digital drawings, I lost my cat not long after I posted this and I got really sad and bummed out, I'm still working on them but if its been too much trouble just don't worry about payment at all! I will get them done for free for taking so long, thanks for your time and offering to buy the art, I appreciate it. c:
@Digimon11 @idlewildly @SerenityBlaze @PepperHead id like to thoroughly apologize to all of you for having taken so long to do your full body digital drawings, I lost my cat not long after I posted this and I got really sad and bummed out, I'm still working on them but if its been too much trouble just don't worry about payment at all! I will get them done for free for taking so long, thanks for your time and offering to buy the art, I appreciate it. c:
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@Mercurysaturn
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss! :C

About two years ago, one of my dogs suddenly passed away and it threw me off for almost a year. Please do not feel bad at all about taking your time. Put my commission at the end of the list if you want, and please, I fully intend to pay you!

Sending positive vibes your way!
@Mercurysaturn
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss! :C

About two years ago, one of my dogs suddenly passed away and it threw me off for almost a year. Please do not feel bad at all about taking your time. Put my commission at the end of the list if you want, and please, I fully intend to pay you!

Sending positive vibes your way!
output_43i3Yr.gif
@Mercurysaturn Thank you! I feel sad about you losing your cat, I hope you feel better C:
@Mercurysaturn Thank you! I feel sad about you losing your cat, I hope you feel better C:
ldNLSdw.png
@BreakBoundaries hey there sorry I didn't get to your message earlier I got a lttle backed up, I will get started on your derg if your still interested? later tonight or tomorrow, again sorry for getting back to you so late c:
@BreakBoundaries hey there sorry I didn't get to your message earlier I got a lttle backed up, I will get started on your derg if your still interested? later tonight or tomorrow, again sorry for getting back to you so late c:
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@MercurySaturn
It's fine, sorry for the late reply.

Yes please I am indeed still interested!
@MercurySaturn
It's fine, sorry for the late reply.

Yes please I am indeed still interested!
1 2 3 4 5