Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Obs/Obs reserve only 40k
1 2
@SilverEyes Oooooh would that be okay? I am in dire need of female obs/obs. If the next set also doesn't have any females, then that's life and I will accept my fate and take a male because you breed some obs/obs with amazing tertiaries so I would still be immensely pleased, but yes. I think I will take you up on that and wait for your next set of babies.
@SilverEyes Oooooh would that be okay? I am in dire need of female obs/obs. If the next set also doesn't have any females, then that's life and I will accept my fate and take a male because you breed some obs/obs with amazing tertiaries so I would still be immensely pleased, but yes. I think I will take you up on that and wait for your next set of babies.
alrighty! :P and no problem @notunwise. The mom is my progen, so sadly i couldnt sell her to you. :
alrighty! :P and no problem @notunwise. The mom is my progen, so sadly i couldnt sell her to you. :
@SilverEyes Oh that's fine, I wouldn't expect you to sell me your dragons! So I guess we'll speak again in a couple of weeks when they breed once more :) Thank you!
@SilverEyes Oh that's fine, I wouldn't expect you to sell me your dragons! So I guess we'll speak again in a couple of weeks when they breed once more :) Thank you!
@SilverEyes Oh hey! Shouldn't I be on the new reserves list since I transferred my reserve to their next nest?
@SilverEyes Oh hey! Shouldn't I be on the new reserves list since I transferred my reserve to their next nest?
@notunwise, sorry! ive been busy with outside of fr projects since the lost cooldown xD updating now!
@notunwise, sorry! ive been busy with outside of fr projects since the lost cooldown xD updating now!
@SilverEyes It's cool :) I was just a bit worried you might forget.

And my alerts don't direct me to the right comment threads so I had to look around to find this thread :| FR no it's already hard enough to find things in the forums.
@SilverEyes It's cool :) I was just a bit worried you might forget.

And my alerts don't direct me to the right comment threads so I had to look around to find this thread :| FR no it's already hard enough to find things in the forums.
1 2