Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
@IllusionFox @antivehicular Hello! I'm pinging both of you because I have a breeding request to make, and I was wondering if you both would mind helping? I'm after a kind of rare color combo, and I noticed both of you have dragons that could possibly produce what I'm after. If that sounds alright with you, I'm willing to offer you both 40k if you guys could help me ;w; What I'm after is a rose/azure/azure imperial, preferably female, but I'm not too picky. I was hoping you two could breed these two dragons together? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18205088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182051/18205088_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3756891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37569/3756891_350.png[/img] [/url] Please let me know if either of you are okay with this! c:
@IllusionFox @antivehicular

Hello! I'm pinging both of you because I have a breeding request to make, and I was wondering if you both would mind helping? I'm after a kind of rare color combo, and I noticed both of you have dragons that could possibly produce what I'm after.

If that sounds alright with you, I'm willing to offer you both 40k if you guys could help me ;w;

What I'm after is a rose/azure/azure imperial, preferably female, but I'm not too picky. I was hoping you two could breed these two dragons together?

18205088_350.png

3756891_350.png

Please let me know if either of you are okay with this! c:
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste Sure, I'd be happy to. If the other party doesn't want to, I'd also be happy to throw Venezia on a nest; her standard mate is Stonewash/Azure/Azure, so they've got a broad primary range, but their babies might still be a starting place for getting a Rose/Azure/Azure.
@Fenhyste Sure, I'd be happy to. If the other party doesn't want to, I'd also be happy to throw Venezia on a nest; her standard mate is Stonewash/Azure/Azure, so they've got a broad primary range, but their babies might still be a starting place for getting a Rose/Azure/Azure.
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@antivehicular
Excellent, thank you! Hopefully IllusionFox will be on board, but if not there are other users I could also ping for the maize male if you'd be fine with that. Once we actually get two dragons on a nest, I'll be happy to send payment :>!
@antivehicular
Excellent, thank you! Hopefully IllusionFox will be on board, but if not there are other users I could also ping for the maize male if you'd be fine with that. Once we actually get two dragons on a nest, I'll be happy to send payment :>!
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste Yeah, I'd also be happy to help. I also have a bunch of empty nests at the moment, so I could breed these if you'd be fine with the hatchlings having shadow eyes.
@Fenhyste Yeah, I'd also be happy to help. I also have a bunch of empty nests at the moment, so I could breed these if you'd be fine with the hatchlings having shadow eyes.
That's perfect, actually, I prefer shadow eyes. I really appreciate you both helping me out! If you two could go ahead and nest them whenever you're both ready, let me know and I'll get the payment to you both.
That's perfect, actually, I prefer shadow eyes. I really appreciate you both helping me out! If you two could go ahead and nest them whenever you're both ready, let me know and I'll get the payment to you both.
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste Okay. So, @antivehicular when you're ready, you can send that pretty dragon over to me and then I'd send it back to you right after the eggs hatch.
@Fenhyste Okay. So, @antivehicular when you're ready, you can send that pretty dragon over to me and then I'd send it back to you right after the eggs hatch.
@IllusionFox I've sent her on her way. Thanks for hosting the nest, and here's hoping for five eggs!
@IllusionFox I've sent her on her way. Thanks for hosting the nest, and here's hoping for five eggs!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@Fenhyste @antivehicular They have three eggs. Hoping for the best now.
@Fenhyste @antivehicular They have three eggs. Hoping for the best now.
@antivehicular @IllusionFox
Okay, that's great! Hopefully the results will be what I'm looking for. I'll send you guys the treasure in just a second.
@antivehicular @IllusionFox
Okay, that's great! Hopefully the results will be what I'm looking for. I'll send you guys the treasure in just a second.
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste The eggs hatched now. There are two rose/azure/azure imperial males. One has speckle and other has cherub. They're on the last page in my lair, so you can go check them out.
And @antivehicular I'll send you your dragon back now.
@Fenhyste The eggs hatched now. There are two rose/azure/azure imperial males. One has speckle and other has cherub. They're on the last page in my lair, so you can go check them out.
And @antivehicular I'll send you your dragon back now.
1 2