Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[quote name="Sybok" date=2015-09-13 14:46:13] Browser used: Chrome, most recent version Device Used: Laptop Version: Windows 10 Internet conection: Home/wireless Bug: When attempting to switch 2 stones, they froze mid-animation. Was unable to click on or switch any other stones after that point. I let the timer run out, but instead of saying "OUTTA TIME" and going to the game over screen, it remained stuck on the game screen. Screenshots: 1 & 2 Will update this post if this particular bug happens again. [/quote] the same thing just happened to me on chrome.
Sybok wrote on 2015-09-13:
Browser used: Chrome, most recent version
Device Used: Laptop
Version: Windows 10
Internet conection: Home/wireless
Bug: When attempting to switch 2 stones, they froze mid-animation. Was unable to click on or switch any other stones after that point. I let the timer run out, but instead of saying "OUTTA TIME" and going to the game over screen, it remained stuck on the game screen.
Screenshots: 1 & 2

Will update this post if this particular bug happens again.

the same thing just happened to me on chrome.
cauldrontext2.png
Browser used: Firefox, (most recent)
Version: OS 10.11.3
Bug: I keep going in and playing Artefracture and never earning any coin. I pass levels and keep going along and I can see my score and everything appears to be working fine, but my total treasure count never changes. I cleared my cache, and deleted and re-downloaded Firefox.
Browser used: Firefox, (most recent)
Version: OS 10.11.3
Bug: I keep going in and playing Artefracture and never earning any coin. I pass levels and keep going along and I can see my score and everything appears to be working fine, but my total treasure count never changes. I cleared my cache, and deleted and re-downloaded Firefox.
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
Browser(s) Used
Chrome and Safari

Browser(s) Version
Most recent Chrome and Safari

Device(s) Used
Mobile
Tablet
Laptop
Desktop

Device Operating System
IOS
Windows 7

Operating System Version
The Most Recent IOS
Windows 7

Internet Connection Type
Mobile and Wireless
School and Home

Antivirus Installed
Unknown on Apple Devices
******* on PC

Antivirus Version
Unknown

Describe the bug in detail:
Once in a while I clear tiles but then it doesn't "refill" itself. Usually I can work around it and it resets if you level up. Sometimes it completely freezes entirely and forces me to lose the game.
OVJOUid.jpg
This was a snapshot of the phenomenon. It happens on my father's Apple desktop, My Microsoft Laptop, My iPad and my iPhone so I know that it's not just on one device. Like stated above the timer will continue even if it freezes. Although it can happen whenever I clear tiles it tends to happen when I get combos.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome and Safari

Browser(s) Version
Most recent Chrome and Safari

Device(s) Used
Mobile
Tablet
Laptop
Desktop

Device Operating System
IOS
Windows 7

Operating System Version
The Most Recent IOS
Windows 7

Internet Connection Type
Mobile and Wireless
School and Home

Antivirus Installed
Unknown on Apple Devices
******* on PC

Antivirus Version
Unknown

Once in a while I clear tiles but then it doesn't "refill" itself. Usually I can work around it and it resets if you level up. Sometimes it completely freezes entirely and forces me to lose the game.
OVJOUid.jpg
This was a snapshot of the phenomenon. It happens on my father's Apple desktop, My Microsoft Laptop, My iPad and my iPhone so I know that it's not just on one device. Like stated above the timer will continue even if it freezes. Although it can happen whenever I clear tiles it tends to happen when I get combos.
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
On most recent Chrome, laptop running OSX El Capitan, wireless connection. Running Sophos Antivirus.

Similar issue to the one everyone else is reporting. Occasionally I'll clear a match, but the blank space will freeze instead of the tiles dropping down to refill. Hints will still pulse and the timer is still running out but I can't make any moves.
On most recent Chrome, laptop running OSX El Capitan, wireless connection. Running Sophos Antivirus.

Similar issue to the one everyone else is reporting. Occasionally I'll clear a match, but the blank space will freeze instead of the tiles dropping down to refill. Hints will still pulse and the timer is still running out but I can't make any moves.
url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2818796
Same issue with Artifracture that everyone else is having. Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version Most recent Chrome Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System Windows 10 Internet Connection Type Wireless Antivirus Installed McAfee Antivirus Version Pretty sure it's the most recent [img]http://i.imgur.com/m3cGd0k.jpg[/img] As I was filling out the report it ran out of time and is still completely frozen. I cleared a match on Stage 6 and it froze, leaving two blank spaces. I didn't get any combos or anything of the like, just moving two pieces and it froze. It still did give the hint of moving two pieces, but after the time ran out (shown above) it did freeze.
Same issue with Artifracture that everyone else is having.

Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Most recent Chrome

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
McAfee

Antivirus Version
Pretty sure it's the most recent

m3cGd0k.jpg
As I was filling out the report it ran out of time and is still completely frozen. I cleared a match on Stage 6 and it froze, leaving two blank spaces. I didn't get any combos or anything of the like, just moving two pieces and it froze. It still did give the hint of moving two pieces, but after the time ran out (shown above) it did freeze.
Yep, same issue as everyone else but this didn't happen in game, it was when the new level was loading. Froze up the top and weirdly blocked the top of the game. Unlike the others, it fixed itself for me and soon got working again but it was weird. Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version Most recent Chrome Device(s) Used PC Device Operating System Windows 10 Internet Connection Type Ethernet Antivirus Installed Windows Defender Antivirus Version Most likely recent [img]http://puu.sh/nhdAJ/d05ad5da60.jpg[/img]
Yep, same issue as everyone else but this didn't happen in game, it was when the new level was loading. Froze up the top and weirdly blocked the top of the game. Unlike the others, it fixed itself for me and soon got working again but it was weird.

Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Most recent Chrome

Device(s) Used
PC

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Ethernet

Antivirus Installed
Windows Defender

Antivirus Version
Most likely recent

d05ad5da60.jpg
Browser(s) Used :
Firefox

Device(s) Used :
Desktop

Device Operating System :
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type :
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed :
Windows Antivirus, MalwareBytes

Describe the bug in detail :
Artifracture freezes for me and won't let me play. I get past the loading screen, into the first game ... and it freezes. The music won't mute, either. Earlier today I was able to get a few games in, but it kept freezing every two or three games, and now I can't play it at all.
Browser(s) Used :
Firefox

Device(s) Used :
Desktop

Windows 10

Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed :

Artifracture freezes for me and won't let me play. I get past the loading screen, into the first game ... and it freezes. The music won't mute, either. Earlier today I was able to get a few games in, but it kept freezing every two or three games, and now I can't play it at all.
TtDzTWB.png
Desktop PC, Windows 10, High speed (fibre optic) broadband, Chrome browser, no antivirus Was playing for the /32 level and the game froze before dropping tiles into empty slots, as picture demonstrates. Music still played but no activity on game; page refresh (obviously) reset the game back to menu. Sorry, I don't know how to insert an image that's not on this site, but I made a screen capture here: [url][img]https://gyazo.com/265eabc6af31ff08f89d26e83a7d8481[/img][/url]
Desktop PC, Windows 10, High speed (fibre optic) broadband, Chrome browser, no antivirus

Was playing for the /32 level and the game froze before dropping tiles into empty slots, as picture demonstrates. Music still played but no activity on game; page refresh (obviously) reset the game back to menu. Sorry, I don't know how to insert an image that's not on this site, but I made a screen capture here:

[url][img]https://gyazo.com/265eabc6af31ff08f89d26e83a7d8481[/img][/url]

CTF4up6.png
Browser(s) Used :
Firefox

Device(s) Used :
Desktop

Windows 10

Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed :

The same bug as all the days before. The game freezes at random levels. Sometimes I can get as high as level 10 and I think it's going to be okay ... then it freezes. The next game will freeze at a lower level, then a lower level, as if the more I play the more it freezes. I was lucky to be able to mute the music this time.

If this game can't be fixed, can it be removed or replaced?
Browser(s) Used :
Firefox

Device(s) Used :
Desktop

Windows 10

Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed :

The same bug as all the days before. The game freezes at random levels. Sometimes I can get as high as level 10 and I think it's going to be okay ... then it freezes. The next game will freeze at a lower level, then a lower level, as if the more I play the more it freezes. I was lucky to be able to mute the music this time.

If this game can't be fixed, can it be removed or replaced?
TtDzTWB.png
[b]Browser(s) Used:[/b] Google chrome [b]Browser(s) Version:[/b] Latest [b]Device(s) Used: [/b]Laptop [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 7 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Wireless [b]Antivirus Installed:[/b] MSE [b] Describe the bug in detail:[/b] Not sure if this is a bug or is it supposed to be this way but after stage 20 (I think? Not sure, and probably won't be able to actually get to stage 20+ again to check, which is also why I didn't troubleshoot) artifact collection goals are set to 62 on each stage after it. I have a screenshot from stage 25 here [img]https://i.gyazo.com/518a827d6094c82e4f2936cc8a88c517.png[/img] Also may I suggest adding some sort of pause button? My cat demanded to be fed while I was at stage 21 and it was kind of distracting tbh.
Browser(s) Used: Google chrome

Browser(s) Version: Latest

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: MSE

Not sure if this is a bug or is it supposed to be this way but after stage 20 (I think? Not sure, and probably won't be able to actually get to stage 20+ again to check, which is also why I didn't troubleshoot) artifact collection goals are set to 62 on each stage after it. I have a screenshot from stage 25 here

518a827d6094c82e4f2936cc8a88c517.png

Also may I suggest adding some sort of pause button? My cat demanded to be fed while I was at stage 21 and it was kind of distracting tbh.
MIaB7gw.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26