Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Prismatic Treasures Hatchery
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 328 329
@Madmelon Glad to hear it. You're very welcome. I'll go delete my copy, and I hope you enjoy your new dragons :D
@Madmelon Glad to hear it. You're very welcome. I'll go delete my copy, and I hope you enjoy your new dragons :D
@DannieU thank you :3 How much would it be for when it's time so I can start saving?
@DannieU thank you :3 How much would it be for when it's time so I can start saving?
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@Pikavee You're welcome. And it'll depend a lot on the market prices around the time they're hatched. The two previous hatchlings from that pair went for around 80kt, though, but that is a very, very rough estimate for what the next ones will cost.
@Pikavee You're welcome. And it'll depend a lot on the market prices around the time they're hatched. The two previous hatchlings from that pair went for around 80kt, though, but that is a very, very rough estimate for what the next ones will cost.
@DannieU Oh alright thanks :3 also I'm part of the water flight and a new player so I think I'm eligible for those discounts
@DannieU Oh alright thanks :3 also I'm part of the water flight and a new player so I think I'm eligible for those discounts
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@Pikavee You're very welcome :D Yeah, water flight would get you 10%. Whether you're eligible for the other one depends on whether there's a registration window before they go on a nest again, so we'll see about that, but that definitely does help being the price down a bit ;P
@Pikavee You're very welcome :D Yeah, water flight would get you 10%. Whether you're eligible for the other one depends on whether there's a registration window before they go on a nest again, so we'll see about that, but that definitely does help being the price down a bit ;P
@DannieU if he's not taken, could I grab Denim?
@DannieU if he's not taken, could I grab Denim?
@FallenStar56 Absolutely. Are you eligible for any discounts, or should I just send him right over?
@FallenStar56 Absolutely. Are you eligible for any discounts, or should I just send him right over?
@DannieU sadly, I am not. Just send him on over.
@DannieU sadly, I am not. Just send him on over.
@FallenStar56 All right. You will be next time ;P I'll go set up the crossroads.
@FallenStar56 All right. You will be next time ;P I'll go set up the crossroads.
@DannieU

I had requested to be on the ping list for a couple of pairs but it looks like it got missed so I'll try again :)

please add me to the ping list for

stained black lace
Colour Blind
soot crusted jewel

Thanks!
@DannieU

I had requested to be on the ping list for a couple of pairs but it looks like it got missed so I'll try again :)

please add me to the ping list for

stained black lace
Colour Blind
soot crusted jewel

Thanks!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 328 329