Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Barioth's New Snappers & Spirals
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@StormStar, 5,000 reserve fee will be deducted. C: So you'll only have to pay 85,000 treasure and 95,000 treasure respectively; or in gem equivalents. :D
@StormStar, 5,000 reserve fee will be deducted. C: So you'll only have to pay 85,000 treasure and 95,000 treasure respectively; or in gem equivalents. :D
@Barioth--
Oh, ok, Thanks!
I also might not be able to get the fees to you as quickly as I'd hope to because of the unexpected maintenance, and the games load really slowly; Jigsaw loaded forever to the point I exited it, and I have other fees I need to pay as well. I'll try to work as quickly as my Internet lets me!
@Barioth--
Oh, ok, Thanks!
I also might not be able to get the fees to you as quickly as I'd hope to because of the unexpected maintenance, and the games load really slowly; Jigsaw loaded forever to the point I exited it, and I have other fees I need to pay as well. I'll try to work as quickly as my Internet lets me!
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@StormStar, it's all right. I may move the breedings to a later date as I would be terribly busy this week. The maintenance really took a toll on me, but it's all right. C: Hopefully I can have enough to change all of them first.
@StormStar, it's all right. I may move the breedings to a later date as I would be terribly busy this week. The maintenance really took a toll on me, but it's all right. C: Hopefully I can have enough to change all of them first.
@Barioth--
I just wanted to let you know that I've changed my UN. My UN is now Sunset instead of Stormstar. Please ping me at @Sunset from now on. Just wanted to let you know in case so you won't get confused.

(Formerly Stormstar, now Sunset).
@Barioth--
I just wanted to let you know that I've changed my UN. My UN is now Sunset instead of Stormstar. Please ping me at @Sunset from now on. Just wanted to let you know in case so you won't get confused.

(Formerly Stormstar, now Sunset).
@Sunset, all right! I've changed your name on the post. C:
@Sunset, all right! I've changed your name on the post. C:
@Barioth-- Thank you! C:
@Barioth-- Thank you! C:
@Barioth
Hi, I would like to sign up for Chandelier x Aio. I can send the 5K over now, and I'll be doing the Paid Reservation.
@Barioth
Hi, I would like to sign up for Chandelier x Aio. I can send the 5K over now, and I'll be doing the Paid Reservation.
Volcanicness
@VolcanicFireball, all right! Please send me the reservation so I can add you. C: Thanks!
@VolcanicFireball, all right! Please send me the reservation so I can add you. C: Thanks!
Hi,

Due to midterm exams, recent updates and the downtime, I will not be able to meet the July 1, 2013 breeding and have therefore moved them to July 20 instead. Pinging everyone here and I will update the thread when my connection is not slugging around.

Spirals will also be moved to the 20th.

I apologize for the delay!

@ClockworkSerpent, @Migizi, @Blemy, @oncomingstorm, @Cellie, @spidergirl, @twinArmageddons, @wickedthespian, @draywin848, @HungryMattress, @Tyboxasaurus, @Sunset, @Empire, @Kiwifeathers, @Infinis and @Shaetani.
Hi,

Due to midterm exams, recent updates and the downtime, I will not be able to meet the July 1, 2013 breeding and have therefore moved them to July 20 instead. Pinging everyone here and I will update the thread when my connection is not slugging around.

Spirals will also be moved to the 20th.

I apologize for the delay!

@ClockworkSerpent, @Migizi, @Blemy, @oncomingstorm, @Cellie, @spidergirl, @twinArmageddons, @wickedthespian, @draywin848, @HungryMattress, @Tyboxasaurus, @Sunset, @Empire, @Kiwifeathers, @Infinis and @Shaetani.
@Barioth
Name: VolcanicFireball
User ID: 3723
Breeding Pair: Chandelier x Aio
Advantage: Reservation

Sent the 5K; I will be working on getting the other 85K to you! C:
@Barioth
Name: VolcanicFireball
User ID: 3723
Breeding Pair: Chandelier x Aio
Advantage: Reservation

Sent the 5K; I will be working on getting the other 85K to you! C: