Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pre-Order Valentines Day Babies
1 2 3 4 5
@JoJoBean sent a cr for agape and for 21073475, whom i'll be naming Sanan. i have too many females so i can't take chizuru, elyon and 21073505 :( i'm really sorry for the inconvenience
@JoJoBean sent a cr for agape and for 21073475, whom i'll be naming Sanan. i have too many females so i can't take chizuru, elyon and 21073505 :( i'm really sorry for the inconvenience
@miriarey
Thank you for letting me know. I may be able to fill other pre-orders.
Take a look at my pages 10-11 #21073768 and after. These were not advertised and were born today.
I booned the nests so I have to sell the for 75KT each.
If you are interested Send a CR and Promise!!! to Name them.

Thank you again for your prompt response.
@miriarey
Thank you for letting me know. I may be able to fill other pre-orders.
Take a look at my pages 10-11 #21073768 and after. These were not advertised and were born today.
I booned the nests so I have to sell the for 75KT each.
If you are interested Send a CR and Promise!!! to Name them.

Thank you again for your prompt response.
Bump
Bump
@JoJoBean

Could I just be placed on a pinglist for the pairs I wanted preorders for? That would be lovely~ :>
@JoJoBean

Could I just be placed on a pinglist for the pairs I wanted preorders for? That would be lovely~ :>
@jojobean
Gorgeous dragons! Will send a Cr, thank you! ;) and happy valentines day <3
@jojobean
Gorgeous dragons! Will send a Cr, thank you! ;) and happy valentines day <3
u3QqlIL.png
@Kalante
I will put you on ping list for the pairs you wanted.
Happy Valentines Day :)
@Kalante
I will put you on ping list for the pairs you wanted.
Happy Valentines Day :)
Bump
Bump
@JoJoBean

I'm sending a CR for #21073505 instead. I hope that's okay.
@JoJoBean

I'm sending a CR for #21073505 instead. I hope that's okay.
hu72dVR.png
@reyofsun
No problem
- You didn't have a name for a Female so please Name her when you receive her Please!!!!
@reyofsun
No problem
- You didn't have a name for a Female so please Name her when you receive her Please!!!!
@JoJoBean thank you so much for your offer! :D unfortunately i'm not interested in any of them, but i would like to stay on the pinglist for the pairs i preordered from, if that's possible, as well as be added to the pinglist for lancelot and guinevere.
your dragons are beautiful, and i'm pretty sure i won't be able to resist buying more from you in the future, hahaha :D
@JoJoBean thank you so much for your offer! :D unfortunately i'm not interested in any of them, but i would like to stay on the pinglist for the pairs i preordered from, if that's possible, as well as be added to the pinglist for lancelot and guinevere.
your dragons are beautiful, and i'm pretty sure i won't be able to resist buying more from you in the future, hahaha :D
1 2 3 4 5