Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Female butterfly/glim mate/studette
1 2
@piratemouse I haven't found anyone else yet :) Finding a butterfly/glimmer stud is extremely difficult, apparently. Anyway, I'd love to see what they come up with! She isn't RTB for another 4 days and I'd really like to put them on an Arcane nest for the pink eyes if that's alright with you?
@piratemouse I haven't found anyone else yet :) Finding a butterfly/glimmer stud is extremely difficult, apparently. Anyway, I'd love to see what they come up with! She isn't RTB for another 4 days and I'd really like to put them on an Arcane nest for the pink eyes if that's alright with you?
@wildgrapevine

That's fine with me provided you can find an Arcane nest!
@wildgrapevine

That's fine with me provided you can find an Arcane nest!
@piratemouse I'll see if the nest is available that my PC hatched on and get back to you asap!
@piratemouse I'll see if the nest is available that my PC hatched on and get back to you asap!
@piratemouse Our nest holder is officially FairyoftheMoon! My PC will be RTB in 4 days so I believe that'll be the 18th. They'll be sending your boy back to you in a CR when the nest hatches as well.
@piratemouse Our nest holder is officially FairyoftheMoon! My PC will be RTB in 4 days so I believe that'll be the 18th. They'll be sending your boy back to you in a CR when the nest hatches as well.
@wildgrapevine

Great! I'll send him over on the 18th then.
@wildgrapevine

Great! I'll send him over on the 18th then.
@piratemouse Sounds good! Did you want them to CR the hatchlings to you or me so we can decide how to split them up?
@piratemouse Sounds good! Did you want them to CR the hatchlings to you or me so we can decide how to split them up?
@wildgrapevine

That would be perfect. Do you want it to be you or me? It doesn't matter to me either way.
@wildgrapevine

That would be perfect. Do you want it to be you or me? It doesn't matter to me either way.
@piratemouse I'm on all of the time, so it can be me if you'd like? Just so they don't have to hold the hatchlings very long haha.
@piratemouse I'm on all of the time, so it can be me if you'd like? Just so they don't have to hold the hatchlings very long haha.
@wildgrapevine

Sounds like a plan!
@wildgrapevine

Sounds like a plan!
1 2