Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shade Dancer [SD Male]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@atrolock @RationalParanoia @Somnacin @Kyrislian @Uniformshark @Malatise @Redletter @Erisalia @ImaMurloc

Samba has informed me she just got Run 1 of Shade Dancer back! Your copies will be on their way to you from her shortly~ If you have not yet paid for your copy, please do so ASAP~

edit: apologies for the double ping, miscommunication between samba and i over who was going to make this post resulted in a double XD
@atrolock @RationalParanoia @Somnacin @Kyrislian @Uniformshark @Malatise @Redletter @Erisalia @ImaMurloc

Samba has informed me she just got Run 1 of Shade Dancer back! Your copies will be on their way to you from her shortly~ If you have not yet paid for your copy, please do so ASAP~

edit: apologies for the double ping, miscommunication between samba and i over who was going to make this post resulted in a double XD
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@atrolock @RationalParanoia @Somnacin @Kyrislian @Kyrislian @Uniformshark @Malatise @Redletter @Erisalia

Your copies of Shade Dancer have just come in, and I will be sending them out shortly!

@ImaMurloc

Make sure you get your payment in so you can get your copy ASAP! Otherwise, let us know if you need more time to get the funds together!

I will hang on to any unclaimed accents for three days, after which they will go up onto the Auction House for 600g.
@atrolock @RationalParanoia @Somnacin @Kyrislian @Kyrislian @Uniformshark @Malatise @Redletter @Erisalia

Your copies of Shade Dancer have just come in, and I will be sending them out shortly!

@ImaMurloc

Make sure you get your payment in so you can get your copy ASAP! Otherwise, let us know if you need more time to get the funds together!

I will hang on to any unclaimed accents for three days, after which they will go up onto the Auction House for 600g.
KPxAawz.png
@tackysnaps

Could I get an order for Shade Dancer, please? :)
@tackysnaps

Could I get an order for Shade Dancer, please? :)
@Craving
You sure can! I've added you to the list~!
@Craving
You sure can! I've added you to the list~!

@christina @Niharike @Meonox @snowy @Rewywewy @finches @Espoir @jamaesi @Maybels @Bob

Your copies of Shade Dancer came in last night almost immediately after I got off the computer to head to bed. I sent them out this morning, (and then took a nap and forgot to post here) so this is mostly just a matter of record for others to see. :3

Thank you again for the support! <3
@christina @Niharike @Meonox @snowy @Rewywewy @finches @Espoir @jamaesi @Maybels @Bob

Your copies of Shade Dancer came in last night almost immediately after I got off the computer to head to bed. I sent them out this morning, (and then took a nap and forgot to post here) so this is mostly just a matter of record for others to see. :3

Thank you again for the support! <3
KPxAawz.png
@tackysnaps i'd love a slot! (and a ping for the female version if possible?)
@tackysnaps i'd love a slot! (and a ping for the female version if possible?)
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
@Desolation
You got it! :D I've got you on Samba's offsite pinglist for future accents (for F SD :3)

@christina @Sais @Tsunderplane @Craving
Since we're at 5 slots filled now, and we don't want y'all to wait too long, I'll go ahead and ask if you could please send payment in as soon as you can so we can get this run submitted and back to you! :3 You can send payments my way, or to @Skysamba if you prefer! If you've already paid, you're all set - just hang in there while Samba submits and we wait out the delivery!

Thank you so much for your support~!
@Desolation
You got it! :D I've got you on Samba's offsite pinglist for future accents (for F SD :3)

@christina @Sais @Tsunderplane @Craving
Since we're at 5 slots filled now, and we don't want y'all to wait too long, I'll go ahead and ask if you could please send payment in as soon as you can so we can get this run submitted and back to you! :3 You can send payments my way, or to @Skysamba if you prefer! If you've already paid, you're all set - just hang in there while Samba submits and we wait out the delivery!

Thank you so much for your support~!

@tackysnaps

just saw the post on tumblr and this accent would be perfect for one of my SDs!!!, would it be possible to take a slot? :)
@tackysnaps

just saw the post on tumblr and this accent would be perfect for one of my SDs!!!, would it be possible to take a slot? :)
@twilishark
Sure thing! Got you added!
@twilishark
Sure thing! Got you added!

@tackysnaps

ALRIGHT PUT ME DOWN FOR ANOTHER ONE IN TREASURE, PLEASE <3
@tackysnaps

ALRIGHT PUT ME DOWN FOR ANOTHER ONE IN TREASURE, PLEASE <3
D: